Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
i love digimon cuz it sparks the kid in all of us and cuz theu are so damn cute... especially gabumon and they are always your friends no matter what
Veemon's Followers
Anonmon Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:I have seen real lycanthropy, not only is it disturbing, it is amazing! The only problem is hands and upper back areas do not sprout fur, tails do not form either and your face looks like you put it in a lemon juicer. If only I could see a perfect completion but you need to go into dangerous territory for that. Anyhow, lycanthropy can be learned at schools for Astral Projection or if you find another way like aone on one teacher or something.
*cough* BULLSHIT! *cough*

I will not argue with you, transformation does sound farfetched. Movies have not helped this either and half of the modern world has no idea what a reall werewolf looks like. However, I would care for you to disprove me first before pulling out such sharp comments. As for anyone who is wonder how or when I seen this, join a nearby church for shaminism or full on transformation. I only know three places like this in the USA and they are in New Jeresy, California, and New Mexico. There may be more but I have not found them yet and the standard CoS has some interesting meetings to attend. CoS are hard to find though and they don't always accept new members. I really do not want to bring religion here, but that is were this comes from, I decided not to become a Christian and found the world so much more fun and full of so much more than faith on words alone
Anonmon Wrote:*cough* BULLSHIT! *cough*
You think that too? I thought it was a little hard to belive.
Years ago people thought talking through wires (phone) was bullshit, they thought going into outer space was bullshit, and they thought that the earth revolving around the sun was bullshit. In other words unless you can disprove something you shouldn't call it bullshit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sigh. like said earler- where did you see the transformations? I'll add a "please".
Figures, New Jersey is one of them.

I'll agree with rorancrystalwolf on the digimon thing. I also think I love those kinds of settings. Odd worlds with not so odd people living there. Probably why I like .hack so much as well.
I think what I liked more about season 1 than the second (haven't watched seasons 3 or 4) is that they were stranded there. The writeers actually made an attempt to make the chracters at least quasi realistic (ie. how the kids would get down from time to time when they'd think about how they missed home, or how they faught and argued). They all reacted differently to different things that happened, as opposed to season 2, they all act the same. Maybe the writers got tired of writing for 16 characters plus villains, but I think a bigger group is a lot more fun to watch.

Also, season 2's characters were just plain annoying, not to mention the dub voices (Hawkmon and Armadillomon, anyone?)
Season 4 has that too since they are trapped there as well. In season 3 they are their, but it was too short for any of that to happen.
I have done some things here and there, I use to visit a small occult shop where I took up witch craft, quick note: witch craft is really hard and not the miracle as shown on TV, I wish I could say Alakazam and blow people away, anyhow, they had a demonstration and it is actually simple in terms of science, nothing more then bending the will that we striveto break everyday, whether to run faster, be stronger, right better! Same principals with a little more work invovled. If you need a little list of what I know from the top of my head...

Bear - hands, face, chest and back change, really great power

Wolf - face, stomach, hands, and feet change, can run for a longer time without burning so much energy

Fox - ears, eyes, and hands change, can move swiftly and hear better

Tiger - face, hands, and back change, usually for revenge to kill someone who you hate

Snake - teeth, eyes and back change, something like night vision for reasons untold

I really have ot look back into my old notes for more, but again, no one has to believe me, just take it as I give it
You know, truthfully I'd have to see that happen before I'd belive it.