Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Haven't you played 'Bloody Roar: The new breed' ?
They have the reason why most humans can't be born into a lychanthrope...
Nothing to do with the game but it was cool! :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope, i have Bloody Roar Primal Fury for the gc
Whoa :shock:
That's was a quick reply...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe well i've been on here for a while :D, i mean i've been logged on and goign around the forum for a while
only bloody roar: 4.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure in all of them there is the explanation as in the 2nd version...
It's just a mutation in the inherited genes...
Or in monkey vocabulary: 'LUCK!' :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actuallyu I'm using the idea where you transform like on some tv shows where it's actually like a living suit. I've thought this idea out a lot.
And if you want a comic with werewolves,
http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/peter/
I know some people who have a large amount of bookmarks.
Plus I always wanted to play bloody roar, maybe I can find the Cube version.
I have seen real lycanthropy, not only is it disturbing, it is amazing! The only problem is hands and upper back areas do not sprout fur, tails do not form either and your face looks like you put it in a lemon juicer. If only I could see a perfect completion but you need to go into dangerous territory for that. Anyhow, lycanthropy can be learned at schools for Astral Projection or if you find another way like aone on one teacher or something.
where do you see that stuff?
EpsilonZX Wrote:I have seen real lycanthropy, not only is it disturbing, it is amazing! The only problem is hands and upper back areas do not sprout fur, tails do not form either and your face looks like you put it in a lemon juicer. If only I could see a perfect completion but you need to go into dangerous territory for that. Anyhow, lycanthropy can be learned at schools for Astral Projection or if you find another way like aone on one teacher or something.
*cough* BULLSHIT! *cough*