Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Oh, you could do that with a transformation brachlet, a sample of wolf DNA, and a mutagen.
yeah- wait, what?
It's simple, A watch shaped object hold in it, human DNA and wolf DNA with a mutagen, When a button is pressed all three combine in the object and somehow the mutation forms around your body. When done, you can switch back.
I thought this idea up years ago since two of my favorite shows involved humanoid animals and transforming superheros.
*and the music suddenly slows down :shock: *
UnknownH, love the idea, however, to change a body you would need to put years of work, reconstruction, and mass pain killers to do so, to change back is to do the pain thing again, if you want something simple, like lycanthrope, you will have beeter luck, though it is never quite complete and it looks pretty bad, it woul dbe much faster and much safer
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!

(I wonder... if I ever get in touch with ray... that could be possible.)
Hmm i actually know a very good lychantrhope comic... Wink haha shiet i have such a disturbing array of pictures :D
please post? please post?
pleasssssssse....
Oh, no problem EpsilonZX. I just thought saying that could have insulted you somehow.
http://www.furnation.com/mark_wulfgar/yiffy2.html um woops et its not lycanthrope, names were close though... just scroll down or browse the art i dun care :D
PS: don't get your keyboard dirty