Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Well they do have a few similarities the fur and being wolfy... I never thought of it before. I'd almost slap myself, but I can say that I was never fully interested in Monster Rancher nor enough exposure to Vampire Saviour(or Darkstakers) till a year or so ago.
That's a great question, well now, I've always dabbled in the mystics and such and many odd to sureal creatures look like Digimon only not as friendly. I am still working into alchemy and if text serves us right, than it is not impossible to come up with chimeras. What is a Digimon than an animal with human vocals? Science today is so far advanced that we can do just about anything and with a little intrusion of securtiy. Human test subjects may serve us well ^ ^, of course that is not to say animal crossbreeds are impossible without science, but we can speed it up. I have a good feeling in this, something different when it comes to Digimon, so human yet retain the original human ways. They are not perfect but learn, and they grow, they change and take on a whole new light. They are not always the same and though they may look similiar, they have varied personalities. Add the mysticism they show and you have a humiond creature worth dieing for, aka Digimon! That is my brief thought of why I love them, and you all must admit, Rena is just perfect ^ ^
Forgive my slight "whatever you may call it," but talking of alchemey and chimeras reminds me of the anime "Full Metal Alchemist."

But I would rather disagree with Digimon being more than animals with human vocals; however, it is rather pointless to say either way since they don't exist. Digimon are a bit flexible in design.
True Harie, and sorry to remind you of Full Metal , I am not talking his impossible kind though, true to life alchemy with rules and such, but as you said, flexibilty is what I was after, not impossible to imagine them real and with a few steps further, who knows
Just be careful with that alchemy, you don't want a metal arm and leg or be stuck in a suit of armor.
Like my uncle.
only it wasnt alchemy- he just preferred to be part metal. (the lunatic.)
Hahah! I wish that was possible! I would put myself in a metal suit in minutes, however, I have never seen nor heard of this door and millions of other alchemist do not know of it either, not even the New York state alchemist has and he's done everything, however, if we did find out how to replicate a soul, it would be possible to bring people back to life in cloning experiments, or hellish prostetic bodies
Or strange human like creatures with powers and a symbol on a different part of their body.
The Humonculous I take it? They are not like that at all, every humonculous produced so far is a dead heap of tissue, and even the simulacrums come out bad! Damn shame only cloning works properly.
I see someone has been studying on alchemy. (raganrok gives a reference on them too)

the coolest thing would be if you were free to switch your race at will without any consequences, I'd totally go anthro wolf right about now.