Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Well that's interesting. Another point, for me, it wasn't pokemon. Pokemon was interesting with all of its monsters, but I had found it too main stream and too comercial with hardly any soul. It does have some though.
Monster Rancher was... well it was I don't know. I never caught the begining to realy catch onto that. I would say that those three are the biggest "Monster" worlds out there without seeming too demonic.
Beelzemon. Nothing else. 8)
Monster Ranchers, a boy gets stuck in a game where monsters come from disks... so he creates one and then the adventure begins... well thats about all i know that and the wolf was awsome... and was named tiger o.O i think...
You are correct. He reminded me of Jon Talbain from Dark Stalkers.
I love them because...
Of their eyes! Come on, they always looked cute with those huge eyes!
Veemon is the cutest of all!

Hail Dragons!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crap, double post... sorry... :?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wha??? How could I triple post?!
This sorta strange... :?:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I liked it first because of the catchy first season theme song xD
Realistic characters. Good fights. 'Nuff said. Everything else has been mentioned several times, like the plot. I also liked it because there was (ta-da) continuity, not just one episode going into the next along a solid line, but even things between the series that take place on the same timeline comming back. Digitamamon's restaurant, for example.

It was just a really well created universe.
I like their eyes too! there's just something different about those... and other body parts as well- hands, feet, torsos...

Yeah- tiger of the wind does have a few resemblances to talbain-

(oh yeah... that pic blue had of Gallon! *snickers* I wonder how the guy's doin' in ireland...)