Join our server on Discord

I need your help, please dont fail me now...
Hey, I managed to call a doctor after 3 hours of being on hold, some guy with a weirder name than "Gunter", he says it's nothing some rest wont fix, it turns out I lack a lot of sleep, and if I sleep the most of the day for a week or two, the headache will start to go away, all I need are a few sleeping pills then.

and thank you all again, that "DIFFERENCE", is the reason I'm still posting today.
I'd be lost without you...
No problem, happy to help someone feel better.
Damn- your so nice.

I still cant get over the fact that I was being so/too dramatic!!!
I HATE DRAMA!!! Evil
If the headache still bugs you a trick I learned is that if you press the area between your thumb and forefinger against eachother it should help it's one of those pressure point things and works pretty well if you ask me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey drama makes a good lemon that will make yah cry heh i like those kinds of lemons...
Well, I really don't know you and I'm just a newbie that doesn't know what to say in these cases but...
but you were the one that greeted me firstly into this site and I appreciated that so you have another friend here and from now on!
I don't really know what's happening to you but I just hope you can get it all sorted out, good luck buddy! Wink
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow, three hours.... that's a mighty long time. I really hate that. Did it play crappy music while you were on hold?
Quote:^_^ We made a difference!
Yeah, you did. Probably cuz his depression is more shallow than the ones I use to get....
okay- I'm surprised to see how much you cared!
replies...

Shadowknight: okay... I'll give a try when my head goes under siege the next time, thanks!

Gabumonfurry: those dramas, I dont mind. in fact- I've written a lot of original and crossover stuff with drama in it...

DragonMasterX: the ranks mean nothing... those words there... Well, I really don't know you and I'm just a newbie that doesn't know what to say in these cases but...
but you were the one that greeted me firstly into this site and I appreciated that so you have another friend here and from now on!
I don't really know what's happening to you but I just hope you can get it all sorted out, good luck buddy!

-was v-very tear-jerking! thanks, it means a lot to me.

Harrie: well, yes- I had the insane urge to strangle myself with the phonewire- but I contented myself by hitting myself on the head with the receiver over and over again instead. (people get fevers and pneumonia from the cold- I was lucky it was only three hours!)

and Zephie: *sigh* I love you.
Hey that's what friendship's about! :P
Thank you too for the encouragement! :)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad