Join our server on Discord

I need your help, please dont fail me now...
I cant take it anymore, my head hurts so damn much-
I cant think.
I cant breathe.
I cant MOVE without it killing me.

and everytime I'm in the same room with Charlie, he whines.
then he goes to sit beside me.
then he puts his head on my lap and just lies there, whining.

is he sick?

or am I overacting again?

if anyone here is taking up nursing, I'll gladly take any help.

it's bad enough I'm in a lot of emotional pain, now I have physical pain too.
this is torture.
God- it hurts...
everytime I jack-off, or get excited- or angry- or anxious... my head undergoes excruciating and unbearable pain, please-
help me.
make it stop-
God kill me now...
BULLSHIT- it hurts!

I have decided- I can
[Image: owlorly5se.jpg]
What ever you do, don't kill yourself. That's just stupid.

Currently, things are bad, yes, however they will not remain this way. Things'll pick up; your head will recover, Blue'll come home, and other positive things will happen.

If your head gets too bad, call an ambulance.

In the meantime, drink some water. Most headaches are caused by dehydration or stress, both of which can be solved by drinking the recommended amount of water. Banana's are good, too. They contain the same stuff as anti-depressants. Could a neighbour take Charlie until you get better?

But don't kill yourself.
Mine was hurting for a while, but my nasal passages wer'e clogged badly.
Not funny, also not the place for that. But please call a doctor. Before you try to kill yourself.
*sniffle*

You scare me sometimes, Gunter. Please don't talk like that. You're such a nice guy. Charlie is worried about you, too. That's why he puts his head in your lap. He wants to help you feel better, but he doesn't know how.

You know you've got friends here. Talk to us if you need to. We all want each other to be happy.
I wish i could help you, but theres nothing i can do except to tell you not to suicide, it will get better, maybe worse at first but at some point it will. Take a nap and try not to move alot and drink water, listen to these people here. Just please dont end your life.

I wish i could offer you alot more.
You have friends in the two of us, Gunter. Don't forget that, okay? Nobody here wants to see or hear of anything bad happening to you. We all hope that you feel a lot better soon.

Take care, my friend. I'll be thinking of you.
I just woke up, and my head feels rather fine- fine enough for me to reply to a few posts, at least.
I read your posts, and realized I was on the verge of tears- I stopped reading immediately, because I promised my grandpa I would never cry.

But still- I can't believe you cared so much...
Thank you- just thank you.

I feel so stupid- how could I ever think of suicide as an option?

I'm going to see what I can do- I don