Join our server on Discord

Help?!?!
:)
Yeah I agree to UnknownH, but Gunter's idea of making a digimon to match all the evilness semms more like it...

That makes me remember of Crimson in Digimon World 2, when he turned into a beast that was like Blackwargreymon, Pierrotmon(Piedmon) and MetalSeadramon in one, that creature was called: 'NeoCrimson'.
And it was cool!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well we decided it to be devimon... i'm sure most of you agree... and if not don't come to my house and hurt me :D
If your taking him for being like a rapist it's cool with me... :)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can be a rapist too!

and I know what you mean!

I wish I could catch NeoCrimson!

Chaos Piedmon, Chaos seadramon and Chaos wargreymon are pretty cool too!
Yeah and I forgot to add that Crimson absorbed ChaosLord DNA too...
That's why NeoCrimson has that coloration and the 2 Machinedramon's cannons on his back. He was damn cool!
But he got his ass kicked by a Piximon, a Garurumon and a VenomMyotismon and I only used 2 Z-Bombs so he's wimp! 8)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
took only two hits, I got chaos seadramon and an extremely powerful flamedramon and weregarurumon... I admit I'm a cheater to use gameshark!
Cheater :roll: i acutally tryed to do the whole mixing thing it was a pain in the butt even though i also had a strategy guide x.x
hey- I finished the game without cheats thrice, then I played just for fun! hence the gameshark!
I finished it twice now, the second time I made a really good team, but I only cheated in the 1st time, only to get money, I hate getting money in that game! Evil
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad