Join our server on Discord

Help?!?!
Ok so here it is, Senjuro and I are making a colaboration yaoi and we need some help, who or what is the MOST hated digimon EVER?
Perhaps we should elaborate somewhat.

We don't mean hated as in "least popular." We mean hated as in "Oh my god they're fuckin' evil, I hate them!"

Thanks! ^_^
Well, myotismon is disliked because he just wouldn't die, but there is a joke character that people hate because he's really ugly. http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_Betsumon.shtml
But I'd go with myottismon if I were you.
Go with anyone but Vamdemon (Myotismon). YES, he's the most generally evil guy in the whole series, but he's also one of the most annoying to see coming back from the dead a 3RD FUCKING TIME! MYOTISMON, JUST DIE ALREADY AND STAY DEAD!
Yeah I'd definitely have to go with the above mentioned digimon as being the most evil as well as annoying.
Something that would kill in a heart beat, likes to torture and is very cruel also ugly would help but thats an option xD
Piedmon? How bout him?
We thought about, no most of these guys are alittle... over powered to be for what we are thinking

Hmm what do you guys think about devimon?
what about an original digimon out of bits all the evil digimon put together?

a bit of vamdemon... a bit of beelzemon... a bit of piedmon... a bit of blackwargreymon... a bit of diaboromon...

now think of a name!

how about purgatory-satamon hell-knight mode?
(yeesh.. I have to rethink that...)
heh, took my idea, gunter. i have my own digimon named mordmon who is like that. espacally the toturing part.
Veemon's Followers