Join our server on Discord

Poll: which digidestined from season 2 do you think your most like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TK
15.79%
3 15.79%
Kari
5.26%
1 5.26%
Davis
21.05%
4 21.05%
Cody
10.53%
2 10.53%
Yolei
15.79%
3 15.79%
Ken
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Digidestined you most resemble
I guess I shoulda done season 1. more options.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Picture Yolei, calmed down ever so slightly (except in her sense of humor) and caring less about the opposite sex. Add in Ruki's bitterness and cynicism (I'm happy most of the time nowadays, so it rarely comes out.). Whisk in one tablespoon of Kouji's overdeveloped sense of morality.

Now you've got something pretty much like me.
There was a poll like this only a while ago....
You have mod privileges to delete or merge the threads?
..........sorry.
I cant think of anything to say about this.
(pain killers.... who has pain killers?)
senjuro Wrote:I don't really fit any of the 02 gang at all. I'm Matt, pure n' simple.

I agree with Senjuro since i also feel the same. that i don't really fit in any of the 02 gang. My personality is similiar to Matt. but since Matt is not on this poll... i think Ken is the close one to Matt's calm personality.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Except Ken's a fucking psycho haha. I guess Cody is kind of like Matt, except with a bowl cut instead of FFVII Cloud hair.
Well for 02 season I am actually similar to ken. Trust I put on an extremely different persona at home than I ever would in public. I also have a very dark side. I have also been excepted to the young scholars forum meaning out of one percent of my entire school that was eligible I am supposedly the best. By the way I'm only in 10 grade and was competing against seniors. Even my closest friends don't really know my actual personality although they know much more than the average person. I am also very guarded and if I do something wrong I often do not think people will forgive no matter how minor the offence.

My second choice of 02 is probably be Davis probably because I have a tendancy to be forgiving and my public persona mimics him in that I seem easy going. I also have had a few crushes that I was jealous of some other random person because in my mind they were competing against me for the crush( in fact I realize now that they probably didn't even have an attraction to those people) although I don't think I ever went as far as either davis or ken in anyway.

From the other season I am also very much like izzy in the fact that I am a complete nerd and again spend a lot of time on the computer. Actually if that was one of the choices that would probably be my first pick. I think I'm also somewhat like matt.

I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.
William Shakespeare

P.S. Interesting enough I know this girl who acts exactly like Kairi-she even has a white cat- I'm completely serious.
I don't look like any of them. seriously I look more like harry potter than any of them. I also know someone who looks exactly like t.k who has an older brother, plays basketball, and is as old as t.k. is in season 2.
Ken back when he was the digimon emiperor
.....teh evil roxxorz