Join our server on Discord

Poll: which digidestined from season 2 do you think your most like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TK
15.79%
3 15.79%
Kari
5.26%
1 5.26%
Davis
21.05%
4 21.05%
Cody
10.53%
2 10.53%
Yolei
15.79%
3 15.79%
Ken
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Digidestined you most resemble
I'd say davis for me I'm hyperactive, come off as an idiot sometimes, can't remember names for the life of me, and will do anything to help my friends if they need me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ken.
for so many reasons.
I'm going to say Tai, in both series one and two, as in series one he's hyperactive, bubbily, and quite funny. But in series two, he's grown up a lot more. He's become responible and sencible. However, his leadership qualities far outweigh my own. I am not a leader, and it takes people a while to warm to me.
I tried to put the season one guys in too but the thing said I had too many options so I figured most 02 characters are similar enough that they would work, and I'm not much of a leader either but I know when to step up if needed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
this may seam odd, mostly because they are almost oppiates. david AND ken.
Veemon's Followers
A little odd yes, but they do have some similarities. The biggest one being that you should be really careful if you prevent them from achieving their goals.

As for myself, I really can't see myself as any of the digidestined... period. Whenever I think about it I can't think of one close enough and then decide that I over think it.
I'm always prepared, anxious, a little awkward, and a doctor's son, so I say Jyou.
I'm also wise, I have leadership skills, and a lot of inner strength, so I say Henry.
These are also the DigiDestined I physically resemble the most.
Now, out of the Season 2 DigiDestined, I would have to say Cody. I believe in doing what's right, I'm often silent, and I hold grudges.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't really fit any of the 02 gang at all. I'm Matt, pure n' simple.
Because he owns/loves Gabumon? lol
I'd be mat too, if he was there. Ken is the closest thing I'll get to Mat, so I guess it's Ken then. But I'd really resemble Mat.
Personality wise, I'd say Matt. I've got a dark side but I'm also loyal and dependable to the end. So yeah, Matt...or if I'm in a bad mood, Ken.