Join our server on Discord

Poll: which digidestined from season 2 do you think your most like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TK
15.79%
3 15.79%
Kari
5.26%
1 5.26%
Davis
21.05%
4 21.05%
Cody
10.53%
2 10.53%
Yolei
15.79%
3 15.79%
Ken
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Digidestined you most resemble
I knew a girl called Chastity, who grew up to be a "Lady Of Negotiable Affection" and another called Grace, who's a wrestler.

(Not mine, but funny.)
That is funny. That is funny. Besides, my name can mean god's gift but I don't act like people normally would.
I met someone in a coffe shop once who was eerily like Ash from Pokemon. I told this to him, and he tried to fight me (come on, this is a terrible motivation, was he already having a bad day or something?), except he was more power than agility. So after he missed the first kick (I'm pretty nimble) I punched him in the thoat; it was really funny, he ran out of the shop wheezing, and I went back to drinking my coffee and reading my magazine like nothing happened. I came back to the store the next day, and the manager came out and told me to leave. I was kind of irritated, too, the place had really good coffee, so I told him that I'd be a good-little-even-though-I'm-in-my-twenties-boy as long as I could sit there and mind my own business. He agreed, but now I'm only allowed to buy decaf.
Ah, the throat punch. I used that move on a kid who put gum in my hair once. Actually, it wasn't so much a punch as a thrust with the part of my hand between my thumb and index finger. It worked though. I knocked him into a parked school bus.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Cool. So how far was that?
I use the term "throat punch" to describe how tired my voice feels after a day of a lot of singing.

Sometimes, I just randomly call out "throat punch." It's just one of those sentence fragments that sounds really good.
Wisemon Wrote:Ah, the throat punch. I used that move on a kid who put gum in my hair once. Actually, it wasn't so much a punch as a thrust with the part of my hand between my thumb and index finger. It worked though. I knocked him into a parked school bus.

That's quite a small area to effectively attack someone with.
senjuro Wrote:I use the term "throat punch" to describe how tired my voice feels after a day of a lot of singing.

Sometimes, I just randomly call out "throat punch." It's just one of those sentence fragments that sounds really good.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Some sentence fragments sound really awesome. My favorites are probably 'Whuh?', 'Oh, shit' and 'OWNED!'

EXAMPLE 1:
Coffee Attendant: Would you like a double shot of Espresso Mocha Latte with that?
Me: Whuh? Just give me my donut.

EXAMPLE 2:
*A car comes rumbling up Times Square and runs a red light*
Me: Oh, shit! Where the hell did you learn to drive?

EXAMPLE 3:
*A kid in the park misses a basket and gets laughed at by his friends*
Me: OWNED!
Ken... I've always wanted to rule the world and stuff...

Plus I'm a maniac to boot. Doesn't seem to gain me any brownie points with the ladies though...

Renamon - Hey!
Me - It doesn't! What?
Renamon - *slaps forehead* Damn it...