Join our server on Discord

He really knows his shtick
Ha Ha Ha. The bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"
Now I don't know if it was just coincidence or just dumb luck that I noticed the title is a line from Wierd Al's "Fly for a Rabbi"...and with your music knowledge I had to ask: intentional or coincidence?
Quote:Now I don't know if it was just coincidence or just dumb luck that I noticed the title is a line from Wierd Al's "Fly for a Rabbi"...and with your music knowledge I had to ask: intentional or coincidence?
Intentional, very intentional. 8)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Of course it's intentional. Every post wise makes has some musicial quote to it. And of course two favorites of his are weird al and offspring.
Hm.. not even I knew that you were a Jew o.O; - And I thought I knew it all xD

n'yway.. how the HECK do you get random people send you emails!? Tell me your secret!! >.<
Write your email on public places. Like bathroom walls.
(I'm kidding but it's true.)
Well, it wasn't really an email so much as it was a Facebook message, but it's the same idea.
I know that you saw me.
OK, I don't know how the rest of you guys couldn't tell he's Jewish. When I first heard his name was Benjamin, and considering how he acts, I thought Wise is probably Jewish. Though it could be easier for me to tell, being Jewish and all.
Hey, alright, Anonmon's back! So, where have you been? Let me guess; you had to focus on final exams?
I know that you saw me.
Somewhere out of the blue came a Real Life, coming straight at me! Took weeks to get rid of the thing.