Join our server on Discord

Need help from a YAOI writer
it's your story, put anyone in it.
even shakespheare, or even me. you have my permission.
I'd be more than willing to have a look at your work. I'd certainly do my best to give you some assitance. PM, e-mail or AIM me if you like.
First and foremost there are many things to be considered when dealing with any story, especially Yaoi you have the simple basics.

1) You have to figure out what characters to use and the characters angles, how the react toward the situation. (Nervous, first timers :cry: , manipulators, yifflicious lovers, etc.)
2) After you figure out the characters you have to deal with where it is that the lemon will take place i.e. at one of their houses, the park, the mall's bathroom, at the library, or wherever you could think of.
3) Now decide on the beginning on how the whole shi-bang will create the situation of the yumminess to occur later on.
4)After that, decide the ending so that you won't be rushed on the juicy details of the sex in between.
5)Finally spend time on writing the most important thing the sex part of it and make it creative and use interesting objects or positions that could make the story memorable. Remember to let loose and have a bit of fun.
6)For better organization draw a story board and if you want help in that department just e-mail me or something.
7)The most important step is revisions and additions, people will dwell on a word error and carry it in their back pocket to use it as a flaw devise, don't let that happen. If anything if you don't like the way the lemon is coming out don't be afraid to add things that could make it more interesting than ever.

Now dealing with Yaoi, you get to remember that ever author has something that could stand out that makes their stories their own. write about what hasn't been written about or a starnge circumstance that could be your own. I'll be happy to read whatever you come up with because it'll be your story...

Good luck at and have some fun with it....'

Think of something....different...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Haha shit what happened to ROMANCE?!
It depends on the story or scene and under normal circumstances romance takes a long time to develop i.e. several chapters. ROMANCE IS NOT DEAD but it takes a lot longer to establish than raw, pure, spotaneous moment in a lemon....

If you could set up romance in a limited space than you lose some of what the whole concept of the scene is and lose your audience...

Feel the audience, by their reactions you know that they love it (boing of a willy saluting) or they don't get it (Game over theme plays from mario brothers).

Romance shall not die on my watch!! :shock: 8)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Haha shit what happened to ROMANCE?!

DOWN WITH ROMANCE UP WITH SPONTANEOUS!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight wrote:
Quote:DOWN WITH ROMANCE UP WITH SPONTANEOUS!

Okkkk.... :shock: Okkkk....

Damage control.... Romance makes the story what it is whether it happens to spontaneous or not, romance will be there!...

Romance and spontaneous sex could be very interesting..... (rolls fingers together and laughs maniacly).... Twisted

Have some romance and it will be all good....(rolls away from the computer removing sweat from brow)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ROMANCE! *pulls out guns with hearts painted on them and brings up a whole army with heart thingys everywhere!!!!*
Depending on how you're using the characters it may be easier or harder. Canon characters have the perk of being pre-fabricated, with a personality and relationships already established, so you have a lot of material to work with right away, but this may be limiting to some. Home-made characters have the perk that you can do with them whatever you want, but if you're not careful they could develop into a total unbelievable character.

Personally, I like the idea of using pre-fabricated characters. The distance between a close friendship and a romantic/sexual one is a very short distance to traverse, easily covered in a chapter or two.
That fine line shouldn't be traversed or crossed that simply it makes it more sense if time is limited to use "cannon" characters that it is easier to clarify the situation and make the lemon more about the sexual relations. In my honest opinion, I like romance that makes you fall in love with and capture the essence of what that character is feeling throughout the piece. Falling in between the pages where you are no longer the reader but rather the character yourself...

Time is limited I would most likely concentrate on orgasmic frustration of two bodies knotted in passion, but if I have the time I build up the characters and light the candles around the tub and dive right in... :shock: :oops: ...

Interesting... yes no?

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds