Join our server on Discord

Need help from a YAOI writer
I was wondering if someone could give me a few tips on writing them I need to broaden my horizons and write about different things.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
use your imagination- what can two or more guys do with each other?
we have limitations, so you have to keep those in mind.
it's simple, really... it's the endings I can seem to finish.
how about you?
the lemon parts won't be that difficult It's basically just anal and oral right? The way the characters think and stuff like that is more what I'd need help with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oh no- there are more than just anal and oral...
you've got hands, feet, rubbing... and if you've got pouches in it, you get them to treat it like a temporary pussy.
how they act?
could be mind control, could be instinct... use your imagination....
Well I'll try but I ain't gauranteeing shakespheare or nothin'.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ah-NO! dont put shakespheare in it!
Darn there goes every idea I had. Oh well back to the drawing board.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well first off I'd suggest you read other people's works that involve male on male sex and see if that can help inspire you. Just don't outright steal their stories. As for what they think I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Like thoughts relating to having sex or just regular thoughts? The way I see it when I write YAOI is that the male characters think just like they're supposed to, pertaining to their character whomever it may be. Also, which couple did you have in mind to write about?
It depends if the characters have come to terms with their sexuality, or their coupling. If they haven't come to terms with sexuality, they think "What the devil am I feeling and why?" If they're suprised about who they've ended up with, then that's just how they should act. If they've forfilled a longing, they're celebratory. Just think about how you'd feel, if you'd got with a lovely girl, or someone unsual. You can relate to any character, if you put your mind to it.
Well I'll read some stories and see if anything comes to me. And if I can't put shakespheare in it how about beethoven or one of those guys?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad