Join our server on Discord

Christmas is near...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Say Gunter, if you have nobody with you, better take some tranquilizers and sleep until the 26th. It's the better.

now there's a thought... :)

But I cant, no one's gonna feed and play with charlie, so I'll have to be awake for some time at least.
sorry i had troubles with my damn cpu. i was born in 1990. and well thats it i guess. i mean, whats the point of saying something thats already been said? i found the numa numa kitty some time ago, i had to take tranqualizers just to sleep. outher things happend that kept me laughing but the numa numa kitty started it.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Ahhhhh!!! Wise, you're awful!!! Awful!!! Awful!!!! That kind of fracture needs a lot of time to consolidate and rehabilitate, but in 6 months or so he can have a totally normal life!!!!
I didn't say that he wouldn't be back to a normal life, but his leg will never be as strong as it once was.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I didn't say that he wouldn't be back to a normal life, but his leg will never be as strong as it once was.
Yeah it will!!!!! Where did you learn that?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:I really doubt that'll make anyone feel any better.
I'd do it if I could.....
That reminds me, both yesterday and today I had to go shopping and saw all the people around buying stuff like crazy, it seemed like they were giving things away(and in fact, all prices have raised). And here's a poor country, not like Europe, so people don't have such money. So that's the Christmas miracle: to make people that don't have money to spend like crazy, cuz 'it's Christmas'.
On the other hand, you have the motherfuckers with a crocodile on their pockets that would try to spend as least as they can.
Quote:Yeah it will!!!!! Where did you learn that?!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use the example of professional athletes. If they break their fibula, fine; they can come back strong from that. If they break their femur, they can come back, but they're never quite as good as they once were.
According to my dad, the femur can be at about 90% of what it once was after it breaks due to potentials for torsion during healing (my dad's a doctor).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Three words: I hate christmas!

that tells my opinion about it.
according to the doctors I'll probably have either a cane or a limp but I won't be wheelchair bound.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that's good. So why do you hate X-mas AV?
Joy to the world! Christmas ended!