Join our server on Discord

Christmas is near...
Christmas is near, and I'm really pissed-off.
I thought Dark Blue was going to spend christmas with me, but I recieved an email from him saying that he was going to ireland for Christmas...
screw this shit- it's like this every year!
me, the snow, the cold, the "castle", and charlie.
if it wasnt for charlie, I'd be spending christmas alone again this year!
I dont want that to happen anymore!!! Evil :cry: Evil
there are times where I wonder why I even "celebrate" the damn holiday, I never did like it.
Who's Charlie, if you don't mind me asking.
my german shepherd i named after charlie from all dogs go to heaven.
see?
not even human!
maybe I should go somewhere in christmas too...
USA, England- or I could follow 'ol Blue to Ireland...
but I cant do that- what about charlie?
I cant leave him here alone, and the fucking plane has a "no pets" policy, *groan!* what should I do, what should I do?
Are you entirely alone for Christmas? How about family? Can't you see your parents for Christmas? There must be other people, I'm sure.
You can't be as pissed off about this time of year as I am (see "Christmas at Ground Zero," the poem compilation). My family annoys me. The dry air fucks up my hands. There's "jolly" music everywhere. There's holiday treats when I'm trying to diet. Oh, and everybody assumes that what I buy is Christmas present for someone, and wishes me "Merry Christmas," when I don't fucking celebrate Christmas :!: Where's Anonmon to back me up?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:You can't be as pissed off about this time of year as I am (see "Christmas at Ground Zero," the poem compilation). My family annoys me. The dry air fucks up my hands. There's "jolly" music everywhere. There's holiday treats when I'm trying to diet. Oh, and everybody assumes that what I buy is Christmas present for someone, and wishes me "Merry Christmas," when I don't fucking celebrate Christmas :!: Where's Anonmon to back me up?

You want to talk about un-cheery goodness, Wise? I just lost my fucking job. Try and beat that.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:You can't be as pissed off about this time of year as I am (see "Christmas at Ground Zero," the poem compilation). My family annoys me. The dry air fucks up my hands. There's "jolly" music everywhere. There's holiday treats when I'm trying to diet. Oh, and everybody assumes that what I buy is Christmas present for someone, and wishes me "Merry Christmas," when I don't fucking celebrate Christmas :!: Where's Anonmon to back me up?

You want to talk about un-cheery goodness, Wise? I just lost my fucking job. Try and beat that.

the annaversery of my grandfathers death was on the 5th i still want to cry over it. worse yet my b-day is on the 14th so i have to act cheery when i sure as hell don't want to. same goes to christmas. btw half of my family are drunks from hell...
Veemon's Followers
Quote:You want to talk about un-cheery goodness, Wise? I just lost my fucking job. Try and beat that.
Right now, I can't "beat" that. Exactly four years ago, December 7th, 2001, I was fired from my favorite job, Toys "R" Us. It's a funny coincidence, us getting fired on the same day, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Blue Rover Wrote:the annaversery of my grandfathers death was on the 5th i still want to cry over it. worse yet my b-day is on the 14th so i have to act cheery when i sure as hell don't want to. same goes to christmas. btw half of my family are drunks from hell...

You're birthday is on the 14th? That's weird, what year?
I may have the most normal christmas here. It's not that bad although I do have to go to my aunt's house with all my relitives so that's something that can either be good or bad. heh heh