Christmas is near...
Damn, that's an unhappy poem.
It's actually a song.
Whatever it is, it's real uphappy.
I found it amusing...
what tone do you sing that to?
You have a place I could send an MP3?
Well, what I promised.
I am definitely having the worse Christmas of all you. A job can be got back (and in fact you can get a better one), a body part can heal, but nobody can get the dead back to life. But it's not just Christmas, dammit!!! It's every day of one's life....What makes Christmas special, anyway? It was when Jesus was born (though they say he actually was born in October). But no, where the fuck is Jesus?! All you see is Santa Claus, dressed in red and white because Coke altered his original suit to match the colors of the brand. And all every other idiots followed it.
But, I don't know in where you are from, but here all people do are setting fireworks and getting drunk. When it's 12 o' clock, you might think you're in the middle of a war. Now tell me, are those people really celebrating that Jesus was born?
But thinking back, you know.... I won't enter in details, cuz I'll need a whole forum for it, but the past Christmas were a bunch of shit too. Even when my loved beings were alive, I got bored to death and even yelled at. Adults talking about stupid stuff I couldn't join, fights, restrictions and having to greet stupid people I hate...
Quote:That's the longest and strongest bone in your body. If you shattered that one, you're screwed for the rest of your life.
Ahhhhh!!! Wise, you're awful!!! Awful!!! Awful!!!! That kind of fracture needs a lot of time to consolidate and rehabilitate, but in 6 months or so he can have a totally normal life!!!! The only screwing he could have is if the surgery has been badly made he might end with osteoarthritis, but not before he's 50 or so! Evil
And size doesn't matter, guys. I go for a silly example: Have you met many people with a scapula fracture? People that said: 'Man, what a problem, I got my scapula fractured'. I do bet you haven't (you might find some when ribs and a lot more stuff has been destroyed, but not scapulas alone). If a traumatologist dedicated himself to fractured scapulas, he'd starve. And you might ask why, since scapulas are a lot more fragile and smaller than a femur. You Wise might know, they are 'strenght lines' (translated from Spanish <.<); in other words, the places where the uncontrolled force that causes a fracture finds its way, that depends on its disposition and shape and not so much of its resistance or size. Scapulas are a 'booster' bone, while femurs hold all the weight of the body.

Oh and Anonmon. Yeah, that song is exactly so.
Hmm sounds like what you told me. Really bad.
But I think he was born around the summer.
I wish I was Zephy.

she seems happy enough.

I'm simply going to hold everything in...
and hopefully- they wont come out.
Me happy?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say Gunter, if you have nobody with you, better take some tranquilizers and sleep until the 26th. It's the better.
I really doubt that'll make anyone feel any better.