Join our server on Discord

Christmas is near...
Bad in bed? Did I miss a post or is that in incest joke?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
incest joke.
I'm trying to make myself feel better.
er... no effence, I hope.
none taken I'm used to being made fun of, I was the kid in school who read star trek books and played D&D so if you need somone to tease or take agression out on have fun I can take it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hrm...
thats not good.
I dont like doing stuff like that.
I was only kidding- I wasnt making fun of you...
and... whats startrek and D&D?
D&D is a very confusing board game with more rules than you could possibly imagine and star trek is a tv show that's sorta like star wars. Don't qoute me on this or I'll get the crap beat out of me by every trekie and starwoid in a 20 mile radius.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
w-what?
what's a trekie and starwoid?
Sorry I tend to speak nerd often, a starwoid is a huge star wars fan and a trekie is a huge star trek fan. They are the guys who dress up in costumes and wait in line for days on end to see a movie or talk to eachother in some wierd language that no one understands but them. If you ever see one do not insult the show/movie that they like or they will go berserk and you will never hear the end of their arguments on why their show/movie is the greates work of art our planet has ever seen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
some of the stronest ppl in my school play dungeons and dragons

an unknoun person Wrote:Don't qoute me on this or I'll get the crap beat out of me by every trekie and starwoid in a 20 mile radius.

i came this close to quoting you. ask the ppl around me. they will tell you that i enjoy pissing ppl off
Veemon's Followers
Unkown person! I AM THE SHADOWKNIGHT, YOU WILL FEAR ME WHATEVER MACHINE IT IS THAT MAKES THOSE QUOTES!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad