Join our server on Discord

Christmas is near...
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:You want to talk about un-cheery goodness, Wise? I just lost my fucking job. Try and beat that.
Right now, I can't "beat" that. Exactly four years ago, December 7th, 2001, I was fired from my favorite job, Toys "R" Us. It's a funny coincidence, us getting fired on the same day, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

I hate this goddamn month.
Many people feel that way, it is the month with the highest suicide rate.
Quote:You're birthday is on the 14th? That's weird, what year?
Oh, I have my half birthday coming up on the 14th. I'm turning 22.5. Unknown, you're a 14th too, aren't you?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Family? hmmm... let me see...
grandparents? dead.
~
mother and father? dead.
~
aunts and uncles? I dont think they want to.
~
Sisters? I dont have any.
~
brothers? I have two... I dont know where the fuck they are, they dont seem to give a fucking shit about it though.
~
friends? Blue's going to ireland, and I have no other ones here.
~~
"jolly music?" I havent heard one in fifteen+ years.
~~
i cant buy anything outside, everyone stairs at me when I go into town, fuck em.
~~
no greets me merry christmas, but I dont care. you get used to it after a while.
~~
I'm pretty sure the air in romania is colder and dryer than the air in wherever you are, I feel sorry for the guys in alaska though...
~~~
I dont have a fucking job, the money's just "here", it'll run out soon, so I guess I'll have to get one sooner or later.
~~~
another one who's lost his grandfather too, eh? my grandad's death anniversary is on march 24th, four days before my birthday (march28, 1980, which I'm also probably going to spend alone)
~~~
I hate this month too. I hate it so, so much... I-HATE-IT.
~~~
I envy you, UnknownH. Wink
~~~
it has the highest suicide rate, eh? hmmm....
~~~~
I guess I'm not the only one with a sucky X-mas!
thanks, I feel so much better.
~~~~
I feel bad about making everyone else feel that way though... Sorry.
Well try not to. I can speak for myself, at the very least, and say that is a reason why we are here. To make some strange community of strange people across the world. No one should have to be alone any time of the year.
Wisemon Wrote:[
Oh, I have my half birthday coming up on the 14th. I'm turning 22.5. Unknown, you're a 14th too, aren't you?
Yeah and that's why it's weird.
You want to talk about un-cheery goodness, Wise? I just lost my fucking job. Try and beat that.[/quote]

I think I got ya beat I shattered my femur bone (who the hell named these things?) and had to get knee surgery. I can't even walk at the moment, but the huge scar is a serious chick magnet so I can't complain too much.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
some guys have all the luck.
Quote:I think I got ya beat I shattered my femur bone
That's the longest and strongest bone in your body. If you shattered that one, you're screwed for the rest of your life.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, merry Christmas. Maybe next years will be better. Look forward to summer.