Join our server on Discord

Poll: I get morning wood...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
every damn day
28.57%
4 28.57%
regularly
28.57%
4 28.57%
occasionally
21.43%
3 21.43%
rarely
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Morning wood
I can see that.

I'm going to put some ice on my head... maybe I cn make it numb enough to be oblivious to pain.
If you hate morning wood so much just put a picture of richard simmons in your line of site when you go to sleep if you wake up with morning wood that picture will cause it to shrink so fast it'll cause internal injuries.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...or you could masturbate... did yah know erections are like timed sorta, i watch the clock whenever it happens during school... yup...*shifty eyes*
Quote:*points sig*
...........................<.<
Though I would normally laugh at that, there's something unseemly about you laughing at me about sth very local and slang with what, as an Argentine, I have no need or chance to know, and you didn't bother telling us non-Yankees. *squeezes knuckles* So since I've been too good lately, brace yourself.
*leaps over circeus and a huge cloud of dust appears covering them.*
KURAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Shouts, thuds and all kinds of battling noises can be heard inside it for several minutes. After that, Zephyr appears showing a pleasing smile* Ahh, I feel so much better now....
*pokes circeus' body with a stick* well he won't be getting up soon. Who wants tacos?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As long as your buying.
UnknownH Wrote:As long as your buying.

I'll make quesadillas, tacos, and nachos!! We're gonna party like it's cinco de mayo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:As long as your buying.
Why doesn't this answer surprise me?
Thanks shadowknight, I brought my own snack. *takes a heart chocolate box covered in red satin with a rose and a ribbon over the lid, takes out some raw and bleeding meat out of it and starts eating*
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Why doesn't this answer surprise me?
Hey! That was just a standard joke. It doesn't mean anything. It's just one thing you say.
I'll go with masturbating.

(I'm alergic to food at the moment)