Join our server on Discord

Poll: I get morning wood...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
every damn day
28.57%
4 28.57%
regularly
28.57%
4 28.57%
occasionally
21.43%
3 21.43%
rarely
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Morning wood
Quote:Signature dibs on this!
What?!
Quote:An early morning errection of course. But I know you didn't know that zeph, it's a slang term and those don't travel well to other countries.
Thanks. I sorta had an idea, but reading the other posts.....gulp!!!! That means you guys have erections during your classes, or regularly at certain times of the day?O_o
If only I knew it before....I could have tried to take a look at the guys in my class...heh heh.
*changes expression from surprised to spirited and squeezes fists* Y'know, the guy that come out with this VERY PERSONAL topic didn't say anything. Why don't you come out and speak up?
*points sig*

Partly because I seemed to have a different definition. I intended specifically erection at waking up, but not being a native speaker of English ight have been the source ofmy misuse.

Personally, I wake up every damn morning with a bladder-triggered erection.

And as far as personal subject goes, I've done worse (and gotten surprising amount of answers, when one think about it) back in Oficalaatg.
I never had an errection at school except when I ran outside in the hot sun. I have good control over my area. It's more the morning for me like everyone else.
does anyone- like- sell anti-viaghra or something?
this is really bothering me...
Not that I'm aware of.
so...
what do I do?
Belive it or not but I found something on that subject
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=175309&PageSize=25&WhichPage=1
Read throught that whole topic.
Ok, out of that WHOLE topic (which doesn't even really relate to this at all) the only guy who knew what he was talking about was the differential equation guy. Seriously, just talk shop to yourself. Works wonders...

When I get up, I'm usually too groggy to take not of it, but now that I think on it, I'm pretty sure it's just about every morning. Well, it was this morning, anyway.
they have...
very interesting answers.
-wait-
*checks inside his shorts*
-woah, it's actually limp... what made that happen?
Hey, web searching, I can be pretty good at it sometimes.