Join our server on Discord

Poll: I get morning wood...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
every damn day
28.57%
4 28.57%
regularly
28.57%
4 28.57%
occasionally
21.43%
3 21.43%
rarely
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Morning wood
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:*points sig*
...........................<.<
Though I would normally laugh at that, there's something unseemly about you laughing at me about sth very local and slang with what, as an Argentine, I have no need or chance to know, and you didn't bother telling us non-Yankees. *squeezes knuckles* So since I've been too good lately, brace yourself.
*leaps over circeus and a huge cloud of dust appears covering them.*
KURAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Shouts, thuds and all kinds of battling noises can be heard inside it for several minutes. After that, Zephyr appears showing a pleasing smile* Ahh, I feel so much better now....

it was about time she had an outburst. i was just starting to think she when't all nice and pepy on us. at least it wasent my head she bit off. i was her last target. i was only a noob at the time to...
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Hey! That was just a standard joke. It doesn't mean anything. It's just one thing you say.
Well, it goes well with your standard way of thinking.
Quote:it was about time she had an outburst. i was just starting to think she when't all nice and pepy on us. at least it wasent my head she bit off. i was her last target. i was only a noob at the time to...
Well, I had plenty of private and very justified outbursts with Unknown a while ago. That reminds me.....I bothered teaching you my newest technique and you didn't tell me anything....*punches the wall*
I know and I already apoligized for it a bunch of times. And it was pretty much all my fault.