Join our server on Discord

Poll: Watch or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
78.95%
15 78.95%
Maybe.
21.05%
4 21.05%
No.
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If there was a new Digimon series...
I, on the contrary, believes that the Digimon concept can be explored in an infinity of ways, even though the partner one is kind of the original one...
I agree, there are a multitude of ways the digimon world could exist. It is its advantage and weakness. Still, some ways are better then others and if they wanted to make another season I would say to stick to the orginal idea, unless their new one is somehow better. If they kept the orginal formula they would at least be able to attract the attention of old fans, so it would not be a complete flop. Still, a whole new formula could have the same affect and attract even more. Though I hope they wouldn't follow the "X" idea. Rehash of the same thing.
i would probally watch it especially if its a continue of season 2 or 3
How bout a compleatly new series but it's more like the old series?
I would say yes...but I would like if they got more creative than Myotismon...again...
Oh it's very creative. I've brought back some digimon who's shown up before but I've given them new roles and new identities. Plus some different evo lines.

A whole new series with new human/digimon partners and enemies. Plus a bunch of different digimon show up. Some as big villians and some as just Mon's of the day like tamers had early in the series.
Well a continuation would not be a great idea. It could continue, but it would pretty much start at zero since not everyone would be familiar with all the characters.
I would watch, for all I know, it is the one time they show smut in the USA straight from Konami's mind, and if I didn't watch i would have ot ask people what I missed and that is always a bother