Join our server on Discord

Poll: Watch or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
78.95%
15 78.95%
Maybe.
21.05%
4 21.05%
No.
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If there was a new Digimon series...
would you watch it?

That is to say that there has been a significant amount of time between season 4 and any new season that would be released, do you still hold enough interest in Digimon to watch a new season?

Answer the poll and reply with what you put and why.

I selected "yes" because I am interested in seeing what kind of new ideas they could come up with to return the series to its roots.
Unless they used an X Evolution concept, I'd watch.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i'd say that the last digimon kinda sucked cause it had little to none of the interisting stuff that the first 3 had. although i liked the idea of self-evoultion. if they could make another that stuck to oringal concepts i'd watch it
Veemon's Followers
yeah hope it had the adventure thing that the two first series had. i wan't them to not mess up with the dubs and keep the quality of the drawing through the whole serie cause digimon tamer started well but then the quality kinda reduced alot. cause i was cheking and checking how guilmon and the others looked.
Doesn't matter if the plot isn't good enough im more interested in the personality development .
and having well cute digimon drawings . And not so much new digimons appearing its kinda confusing x.x
Veemon's Followers
Maybe. it depends if it airs here, but if it does, I most definitely will. digimon are part of my everyday life now.
I vote maybe because it would still have to be a decent cartoon, but if it did come out I would at the very least watch the first few episodes.
I would and I have a great idea for a new series. Wise knows about it. I'll post it here once I finish it.
I've seen you mention that you had an idea in another thread too, I'm eager to hear it!
I just need two names and I can show it.
I voted "yes" , but only if it stuck to the original plot of the first three seasons, in the sense of having partners, etc.
Being a fan of season 3, I'd like to see a follow-up to that.