Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
occ: suddenly, gray was a pink wolf. lol

ic:sees you people through the window. then walks up to window and sees everything then makes himself scarce.
Veemon's Followers
"Well, I'll say something now. May I join you?"
"huh!?" said Gray, not expecting that. "uhm... sure?" Gray said, patting the space beside him on the bed.
"You didn't mind yesterday, nor the day, month, year before that, sir." Said Harry. "Indeed, I believe your words were "Boy! You sure are handy! I hope you can do this every time!", Sir."

Harry smirked, but in a polite, butler manner, that no one knows is really a smirk.
*hurriedly joins Gray on the bed ad looks at him*

*shyly* "You have...very nice eyes..." *looks away, embarassed*
peeks through window apon hearing Harry and sees the classic butlers' smirk. he then tries to strifel a laugh but fails and laughs out loud.
Veemon's Followers
"er- yeah, I know that... I meant tell me that Flynn was around!" Grey said cheerfully. he then turns back towards flynn.

"uhm... thanks?" *blushes even more* "I... I think yours are nice too... uhhh... Harry? I never asked you this before... but would you like to join me?" *his left eye twitches in embarassment, but he then rested his head sweetly on Flynn's shoulders*
Harry flicked his wrist, and suddenly appeared to be holding a tube and a box.

"KY lube and condoms, sir?"

He set them on the bedside table with the box of tussues. He procced to slip off his tailcoat, hanging it on the back of a chair, reavling the rest of his white shirt, with cufflinks, and the black armbands holding his sleeves back on his upper arm.

"It may also interest sir to know that one of his guests is currently having a good little giggle outside the window."
"how do you do that- Uhm, I don
*still blushing*

"Well, fair is fair, I suppose."

*stands up and removes his speedos*

"Damn those things are tight..."