Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
occ: okay! I'm gonna start this RPG with action! I'm gonna' start a scene, and everybody can join in with his/her character/s! enjoy!

ic: it was a sunny day at the beach, on the far east, Gray, an anthro wolf, about 6.5 ft tall, lay sleeping under his navy-blue umbrella, he was snoring slightly shifting now and then on his beach blanket, he was wearing fit, dark blue trunks, and a pair of shades... he was the kind of person who could sleep through the noise on the beach.
occ: not to many ppl like furry so there will be limited ppl playing

ic: misses vollyball on purpose. said vollyball flys into the wolf's face
Veemon's Followers
occ: ah, but thats the beauty of it! ANYTHING is aloud here! furry, non-furry, incest, bi, rape, yuri, yaoi, straight, orgy, scaley, digimon, robots... other anime... etc! the choices are virtually LIMITLESS!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
*hrm! hrm!* sorry! -got carried away! :roll:

ic: "*wakes up* ouch! -the hell!? *groan* who threw this?"
hey give us back our ball

occ: your gust trying to start an orgy.
Veemon's Followers
occ: *gasp!* how did he discover my evil plan!? I have to get rid of him before this spreads! *takes out a pair of katars*
HAHHAHAHHA! nah, I'm not starting an orgy! I just needed more friends! is that so wrong? :(

ic: "urgh, here. watch where it lands next time, kay?" Gray said, tossing the ball back. he then drifted back to sleep, his chest slowly rising and falling as he breathed.
occ: hey its you own damn fult if you hate all the romainians... and that your drawbridge needs wd40! feh, maybe, if i'm in romaina, i'll vist....maybe

ic: satras playing and once again purposly misses
Veemon's Followers
*chilling out at the beach, is also an anthro wolf, but is much smaller*

*sees Gray getting bonked by the voleyball*

*chuckles, shaking his head*

Only at the beach, heh...

*wades out into the water*

The water's nice n' warm today...perfect day for a swim!

*begins to swim down the shoreline, having a good time*
"for crying out loud- do you want something from me!?" growled Gray, rubbing his nose.
"hey chill. i just missed the ball, thats it."
/hes so cute when hes mad/ he thought
Veemon's Followers
"rrmm... fine- *tosses the ball back and yawns* I really need to catch some Z's..." Gray said, as he put his arms behind his head, and once again fell asleep.