Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"Blitz ball? I have a Blitz Ball court out back. Good one Harry!" Grey laughed, pointing at the back-door with his thumb.
"Count me out on that, I'm staying here. I've swam enough for today, thanks."

*continues to peruse the mag*
"Excuse me-" Grey said, as he got up and ran to his room, the magazine Harry gave him was still in his hand.
*looks to make sure no one's watching and scampers after Grey*
That's not how it's done, thought Harry. This is how you follow someone without them noticing.

He walked out, backwards, bowing slightly, entering the corridor and turning 'round. He shadowed them by walking in a perfectly ordernary manner.

Servents were taught to not be there. It was a most depressing subject, certainly, but one Harry had excelled at.
he laughed at harry's antics. then he walked out back to practice
Veemon's Followers
not noticing Harry and Flynn, he went into his room and lay down on the bed, he pulled his trunks down his waist, and let his errect member catch some air- it was uncomfortable being pushed down in there. he started rubbing it, making it harder. he skimmed through some pages in the magazine- he found a good picture, and focused on it- his right hand immediately began jacking him off. he forgot to shut the door- but he didnt mind- nor notice. he thought they were all downstairs, drinking tea...
Harry, completely undetected, stood behind Grey with a box of tissues. He looked over his shoulder. The pictures on page twenty three were much nicer.
*lets out an audible gasp*

"Oops, errr, sorry!"
You could've at least said something!" Grey said, looking at Harry embarrassedly. He was blushing deeply under his fur.