Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Grey levitated on the platform- and a hologram screen appeared on the device- Grey was in armor- and he walked around a grassy field- hunting monsters. "Hey- this is great!" Grey in the game said.
OOC: LIVE!! LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE!!! *Sends a large voltage of electricity through the RPG* IT'S ALIVE!! IT'S ALIVE!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

IC:

"Weird." Rei said as he examined the armor on him, including his two daggers strapped to his sides, "So is this some kind of game?"

*Main room*

"Okay, rules are, we start fully clothed, everytime you fall you lose a piece, first one naked loses." Ryu said as he looked around at the three lovely girls he was playing with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry, as if by magic, appeared and plugged the video recorder into the side of his master's helmet, pressed rocord, and followed him with the VCR under his arm.

Something kinky has to happen in there, he thought. That'll really put my website in the bookmarks, and the money in the coffers: Wolfmen in Wonderland! What a title!
OOC: THAT's WHY THIS WASN'T LIT! Dangit.

Oh, and I'm changing the Renodramon's name to: "Reno" so this will stop confusing people.

IC:

Reno woke up somewhere nearby Grey and Rei, the wind passing through the place seemed to even be real. He glanced over his equipment, consisting in a small blade in his right claw and some leather clothes on his already covered red furry body. "Uhh... this place looks real!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm," Rei removed one of the Daggers from his side, "Impressive," he threw it up in the air and caught it a few times, "You can actually feel the weight of it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryu moved his hand towards the twister board, "Kay Ivy, your turn." He gave it a quick spin immediately moving his hand back onto the board before he fell. "Left hand green." He said as the dial stopped, "Good luck with that one." He said as he looked at the mass around him, Katt was easily the best thanks to her natural flexibilty and Ryu swore that Nina had been using her wings to keep her up on occasion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Shadow: I WON'T LOSE THIS ONE!! *Pounds on the RPGs chest*

Aquarivamon in Nurse costume: Doctor, he's fading quickly!

Shadow: Bring me 300 cc's of some fancy doctory stuff! *Injects a needle into the RPGs arm, the monitor showin some faint signs of life* I WON'T LOSE ANOTHER PATIENT!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I hate seeing him like that. That's why I'm going to- *Catches sight of AquaRivamon* HELLOOOOO ROLE PLAYING GAME NURSE!!

Dot: Aww! Can I join too?

IC:

Reno blinked and saw some monsters approaching them, they came from the lot Grey was fighting. "Uhh... I think we'll have to do something before they crowd Grey."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's try this then!" Rei flipped the dagger in his hand, catching it by the blade and then hurling it at one of the monsters, striking it perfectly in the forehead as it dissapeared in a flurry of data. "Awesome," Rei said as he watched, then noticed as the dagger reappeared back in his side holster, "Very neat."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad