Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
its black, not brown. lightly sugared please
Veemon's Followers
*shakes head, holds temples*

"Must you shoot down even the worst attempts at humor?"

*takes the tea and has a sip*

"Hey, errrrr, what was it again...oh right, Harry. Nice tea, thanks!"
no, only the worst attempts.
Veemon's Followers
"I think I have sugar-cubes around here somewhere- there they are!" Grey said, picking up a jar from the counter, and dropping a sugar-cube in.
"I never could get enough of this! I dont drink coffee that much myself- but tea is... so different...." Grey said, closing his eyes as he enjoyed his cup of tea. he drained the glass, and put it down, his left eye was twitching.
"-e-excuse me- please-" Grey said, then he ran to the nearest bathroom and shut the door. his could be heard screaming:
SON OF A- THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A BEVERAGE- ARGH!!! TEA-TEA- TEAAAAA!!! MUST HAVE MOOOORE!!! MORE TEA!!! ARGH!!! NOT AGAIN!!! NOT THE SAME DAMN OBSSESSION WITH-TEA!!!
he then oppened the door, and walked back into the kitchen with a muzzle on as if it were normal and nothing happened.
"what?" Grey said through the muzzle.
*glares at Blue Rover for a moment*

*sees Gray with the muzzle*

"Oooookay...you sure are an interesting guy, aren't you?"
"hm?" said Grey distractedly, turning his eyes away from the cup of tea he was staring at.
"yeah, I guess so. I dont really know. ask Harry- he knows everything I do."
"Really manic about your tea, eh? Well it is good, I'll give you that."
"Sir does enjoy his tea. And, if sir doesn't mind, I shall take a ten minute break to enjoy this cup."

Harry had no sugar. He sipped it, and then suggested "Would anyone like a biscuit? We have rich tea, digestive, hob nobs, and chocolate digestives."

Harry picked up the Hentai.

"When did you get this one, sir?"
"Nothing for me thanks...well nothing to eat, anyway. Pass me one of those mags..."
"oh- sure thing! and I just got those out of random, like I always do when I go into a magazine shop!" Grey replied with a slightly muffled voice.