Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''What's that?'' Mar asked with his mouth full, he looked weirdly at the letters, ''What do that mean?'' he raised an eyebrow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Xyverzex? Sounds familiar." Rei scratched his head examining the box.

OOC: I think the bathroom party is officially dead. So Nina's leaving.

"Yeah," Ryu answered as Ivy appeared, "but it'd be pretty boring with only three people."

"Make it four," Nina gently floated down from upstairs, "I'm always up for a good game."

A game of twister with just me and these three? Someone pinch me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: okay!
OOC: That's EXACTLY why I decided to leave... I saw that coming lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This sounds cool- Let's set it up-" Grey said enthusiastically as he opened the box.
Mar blinked, but decided to help Gray to put the contents of the box out of it, ''What's this? It looks cool!'' he soon smiled and started swishing his tails excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think those are virtual reality helmets! COOL!! Woah- that's a lot of stuff to put up-"
"I hate electronical stuff, all it does is confuse me." Rei stated as he tried to insert the AC adaptor into the helmet, "Why won't this fit?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Er- that doesnt go there..." Grey pointed out. "Know- I can set this up- and you can read the manual to me-"
''Uhm... sorry I don't know to read...'' said Mar as he looked over all the parts, getting more and more confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad