Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''I have some more here.'' the shorter Mar said with half a hotdog inside his mouth, some hotdogs around his arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wonder if I restocked on pizza- oh well- time to check!" Grey said- diving into the stand, his tail wagged as he dug around.
"I love pizza!" Rei jumped into stand searching for the pizza.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled and ate down his hotdogs, then, decided to play with his last one, ate the buns, letting only the weenie, ''Tasty.'' and then he grabbed the weenie in one paw, stuffed half of it in his mouth and walked to the stand.

''Can I have pizza too?'' the little Renodramon asked as he sucked the weenie in his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My pizza! And my hotdog!" Rei shouted, he darted his head out biting the part of the hotdog sticking out of Mar's mouth before diving back into the stand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar swallowed his piece of weenie and then lowered his ears, then sighed and lowered his head. ''Sorry...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aw- don't be sorry Mar! He just...Mm................................." Grey thought for a bit. "-Likes hotdogs." He said, continuing to poke around. "Found the pizzas!"
''Okay.'' Mar slowly said and stepped back from the stand for a bit as he looked on them both.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Here yah go Mar! what kind of pizza do you like?"
''Oh! I can have some?!'' Mar's tails started to swish happily as he suddenly smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad