Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Alright!'' Mar says smiling and takes out his now empty pole without any corn VERY slowly, then throws it away and stuffs too more exactly the way he had the first one before inside his mouth, carrying some more in his hands, following Grey while swishing both his tails happily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I take it you like corndogs!" Grey chuckled. Wagging his tail. "It's not often I get any guests around here- I'm glad."
Damn streight you get no guests... I'm tired with the masturbation videos, and so are my members. Come on, you're all gagging for it! Zoom in on the mouth...
Mar finished his third corndog and smiled to Grey ''I'm glad I came here today! because I sure am enjoying!'' He grinned, then opened his mouth wide and deep-throated another corndog from his pile in his paws, then had an idea and pulled it off, but then deepthroated it again, which as the corn passed through his fangs inside his mouth, it broke and he could taste the flavor of his snack even better, he repeats that some times, and from so nice taste, his cheeks get red, even though they can't be perfectly seen since he is red furred, but he releases a soft moan from the really good taste ''Mmmh... this is so good!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue's cheeks go slightly red, but it isn't noticed under his fur.

He got some syrup and whipped cream, then he sat down besides rei, interupted him, and offered him a corndog and a hotdog. "Here. You should be hungry..." Grey said.

Then he squirted some whipped cream on his sheath- and then slowly licked it clean. "Ahhh... I love whipped cream-"
Well done, the Master! The camera loves you, baby... it's instinct, I tell you...
Grey's ears perked up. He looked at Harry- some whipped cream was still on his muzzle. "Oh- eh- heh, it's you- Harry- and... a video-cam." Grey said nervously. Then he squirted more whipped cream on his sheath, added chocolate syrup- and started slowly licking it clean again.
Mar looks on Grey and twitches his ears, not really getting what he was doing, but it was starting to turn him on... again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey put his foot up on the chair, his other foot rested flat on the floor- and even after the syrup and whipped cream was gone- he continued to lick passionately.
Ah, well. Games up. He's still more than willing, however... Well.

"Don't mind me, sir. Camera loves you by the way." He lowered himself back into his hushed nature documentery voice. "The homolupin has spotted his audience, but is more than keen to carry on..."