Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"Guess not...well he seems nice enough...maybe I'll try to talk to him again later when he's had some time to calm down."

*he keeps swimming in the warm azure water*
after few minutes of swimming, Gray finally calmed down, and went back on the beach, and lay down on the white sand, relaxing.
*watches Gray for a short while, then approaches slowly, uncertain of how the overture would be received*

Uh....errr....hi...*is nervous and stutters* I'm...uhhh....oh.....ummmm.... sorry to bother you *turns and goes to walk away, mortified beyond all belief*

stupid stupid STUPID!! What the hell's wrong with you? Is it so hard to just talk to him? grrrr...
damn- I thought he was gonna talk to me!

"hey- wait up!" *gets up and follows him* "sorry for snapping at you back there- bad start-off- thats all. my name's gray! what's yours?"
*turns quickly*

Oh, err, uh, hi! *is relieved* I thought I did something to tick you off! I'm Flynn, nice to meetcha.

So what brings you to the beach?
"nice to meetcha' Flynn! I just came here to relax, it gets pretty hot with all this fur... ya know? I just needed to cool off- but as you can see- it hasn't been going too well." Gray said cheerily
"Yeah, I know what you mean with the heat. That's why I swim. Much cooler than just bein' baked in the sun. I don't come here much. Funny that I'd run into someone...well, that was like me."
walks up to gray
hay are you still mad at me?
Veemon's Followers
Gray turned his head towards the newcomer. "oh- its you. no, I guess i'm not mad anymore... the sea does wonders to a troubled mind..."
why don't i treat you and your friend to lunch, ya?
Veemon's Followers