Join our server on Discord

Gabumon pictures
If you can get on y-gallery, Chek out kanada's and torikick's galleries. They ahve some sweet gabu pics.
What's the url? (if you don't mind sharing it)
Yeah anymore pictures of the white and blue delightful and sexy Gabu pictures are what I've been searching for... Still to be continued until I can draw a decent one myself. (Crumbles piecee of paper and tosses it across his room to the filled waste basket and turning to see the pile only lets out a tear and turns back to the paper l :( )

Until that time comes I'll be contented with the fact that Gabumon is imbedded into my cerebrum and I know that my perfect picture is located in the archives of the furthest to reach place where an artist is waiting to draw it.

Until then, Iwill still continue to do a little bit of both and will always ask the kind people ON DAD, to keep an eye out for me :cry: and the picture perfect Gabumon.

Thanks much and hopefully anyone who chances to read this could look for me would be greatlly apreciated and THANX MUch and all you Gabumon lovers keep it Yifflicious and GABUMON IS A HOTIE! :oops:

Ahem ahem...ahem..

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net

[i]*edit*
It's net, not com, you idiot, Circ
hey you adorable gabufans out there!
I found some cute gabu pics!

[Image: DM-285..jpg]

gabu's really cute in this one!!!

[Image: DM-272..jpg]
Awwwww, snuggly!! I love cute pictures like that.
That is one heck of a cute Gabumon and I WANT HIM NOW!!!!...... :oops: Wink I guess that could be wishful thinking and some yifflicious wanting him/her in my room to do whatever I wanted ..

TEEHHEEHEEE!!!

Anyway thanks for the pictures and I guarentee you that I would be seeing them at least once a day.(Can't be too long without my Gabu>.) I thank everyone who has contributed to the message board in one way or the other and I hope that this could continue 4ever and ever....

On the side note.... I finally drew my first Gabumon picture and even though I know that my talent could probably create one that is better then that one but I need to practice. If only I had a scanner that I could show y'all and maybe have an avatar that is actually made by me !!!!!( Things wrong with it

1.) legs are too big and the knees are wierdly placed. Not to mention that I put an extra toe on while shadowing.
2.)His head needs to be a tad bit narrower and his ears are always so hard to do.
3.)He has such a big stomach 'more for me to love' came out a little to big?....
4.)His arms seem to be to short and his nails are knida off.
5.) his eyes are my best feature and should be less chalky.

Maybe if I get a scanner soon maybe you all can judge !!!)

Now I need to get better and maybe post my picture right here so that all you guys can help me out!!!!

:cry: Until then I just need to improve and still look on into cyberspace wondering if there are better one's hidden ion the vastness of url land...

Until then keep your eyes peel and remember that Gabumon is reaaaalalllally cute...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'd love to see your work. If you really like drawing him, you'll definitely be able to draw him super well in time. Lucky you to be able to draw him at all...
My artwork is kind of strange and most people don't get it becuase my main type of art before starting with manga happened to be the form of art called Optical Illision Art (Op-art for short). For those who don't know that most of my art could be relatiable to the artwork of M.C. Esrian (or something like that.). Its very hard to understand and takes +60 hours to complete one painting on average. Back in High School my art teachers loved them for being so different that I went to two different competitons and because of me the judges and the board had decided that they would add a new section of art after Op-art because this art doesn't exist within the parameters of any other section.

Since then I've been experimenting with other medians of art such as manga and my love to eventual draw Gabumon and many other cartoon, furry, or real life characters. So far my portfolio mostly contains op-art and abstract pieces of art and until next semester of college I can maybe take an art class and work on other medians.

WEll I just wish that I could draw Gabumon alot better but it probably takes lots of practice with pencil and paper to get something that looks perfect in your honest opinion.

Doesn't anyone know about a "How to draw Digimon" Book or a manga self taught book that contains Digimon in them please let me know and paste the url right on this forum.

HOPEFULLY... Everyone could continue the search and so will I of the perfect and most loveable of all Digimon in my opinion, Gabumon. GABUMON, I wish I could have one to call my own, like a tea cup chiwawa(whatever on the spelling, I'm kind of lazy...) and carry him around whever I go... :cry: I guess until that time I could just try to draw him and keep looking for the perfect one..

Continue searchin'

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I wondering where did all y'all go...

Its getting kind of lonely.... (whips it out and begins stroking it :shock: ... and it feels good :D ... In reality relizes that he is at a public cafe and everyone outside is now starring :oops: .... hides it back in its lair and puts money on the table :arrow: ... As I run away get slapped in the ass by a cute looking girl and a guy winks:roll: Wink :o .....I run away.... :( )

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :oops:

That was only a dream...:)

but I still feel kind of .....alone :cry: and I guess I'll continue the search once again.... Gabumon where are you?.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds