Join our server on Discord

Gabumon pictures
It makes me sad that I'm looking for some decent artwork containing gabumon because I just fell in love with his character. If anyone could find anything on Gabumon just let me now. (m/m;m/f;m/o;etc) It could be hentai and it could be clean. It helped me alot when I'm writing my first lemon series.(Chapter 1 is almost completed.) If anyone out there is willing to make comic that includes Gabumon please let me know and email me. Thanxs...
Gabumon
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I can give you a site with a funny/adult comic with Gabumon and Terriermon, but i have to find the site again... ok so its not that funny but the *sexy digivolution* is pretty fun to me x3
That would be interesting.... Thanks ... I LOVE GABUMON ! ahem.... Thanks again!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hehe, jsut let me find the website, i still havent found it ><
whenever you find it just holler at a fellow Gabumon. Thanxz...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
http://www.furnation.com/mark_wulfgar/yiffy2.html okie dokie jsut scroll down and youll see digimon fan fic and a gabumon sniffing a cock xD, click on the numbers for the pages
College has been pissing me off because of financial aid and all that and a bag of chips. I have one more final and I should be on more....

Thanks, That was a vewwwy interesting gabumon fanfic but if anyone knows of any pictures, animations, flash, anything gabumon related that would be so cool.

Gabumon ;) is the ish that's why!? If anyone has anything just email it to me or pm or post it here thanx much!

blueeyedgabulvo0o also in other forums as lonelygabu. Peace!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Another Gabumon lover, eh? I also adore him. Don't know where you could find pics, but I'm going to have a look for your story now.
Gabumon is so incredibly the super-most-bestest- digimon in the whole wide world! (Even so, there are several others to be considered :oops: ) Yeah so anyway like I was trying to say before I was talking about his blue-eyed Gabumon that soulful eyes can drag you into the realm of his warm heart and bring tears to one's eyes. WTF!!!! Every time I try to talk about him i I i IIII just lose focus... I am just going to say that he is the most loveable creature ON THE PLANET!!!

So yea I'm just another Gabumon lover....but if everyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

~~
lonelygabulvo0o~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
like I said...
Gabumon lovers are so adorable, I love em.