Join our server on Discord

The war is far from over
:? Wisemon, I'm about an inch shorter and 150... I'm about the only one with an average weight on my family. My dad is about 130 and is almost six feet. Just keep it up. Your doing much more then most people living in America, which is rather sad.
Yeah Wise, I heay ya man, diets aren't easy. I'm on one now, primarily for health reasons, I was at 256 and am now at about 214, but I was dropping about 4 pounds a week and now its hard to lose 1 or 2...and I still have 20+ pounds to go! Ugh...but it is worth the work wouldn't you agree? It feels good you know? So good luck with it man!
Thanks guys, but I didn't quite hit my mark at home. I'm just going to try to eat less here at school. I'm going to start by cutting out the fruit in my cereal, and then I'll judge my progress by how easily my 35"s fit.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nah, keep the fruit, Wise. Whatever else is in fruit, they're loaded with vitamins in huge quantities. Fruit's a good thing, and so are vitamins.

If you're at least approaching your goal, then why change what you're doing? The faster you lose weight, the easier it is to gain a back. A slow and steady gain is a better way of going about it. It gives your body time to adjust to the change and it won't morph back almost immediately if you make a change in your diet.

Anyway, it sounds like you're doing great. Keep it up!
Yeah the fruit is good for you. Keep on 3 steady meals, keep snacks healthy, I know you got your own diet and all. Don't drink soda or juices (concentrate) too much.
jogging like 40 min helps alot to loose weight mostly eating fruits and alot of water that reduces hunger, meat two times a week.
im 171 pounds and 6'1" BMI close to 22
mhm loosing and gaining weight very fast isn't healthy at all.
Veemon's Followers
Uh.........y'know, I used to think that Yankees were tall, taller than Argentines (that don't usually reach a tall height) but the more I know, the more I am convinced otherwise....
Wise, I can give you the diet they gave me when I had the gastroenteritis. Basically, all I ate was lean steak, toasted bread and quince jelly. I also added some milk in the mornings, though not in the original menu. I don't recommend too much quince jelly cuz it'll dry you up like a sponge (it was good for me cuz I had diarrhea). But in that time, I was healthy (aside from how I felt from the pain), my cholesterol dropped from over 240 to 150 and had the tiniest waist ever. And I still haven't returned to my original weight (62 kgs; I'm 60 now). The only problem it had is that my gums started to bleed after some weeks, so I had to take vitamin C tablets.
Quote:The only problem it had is that my gums started to bleed after some weeks, so I had to take vitamin C tablets.
I think I'll pass on that. My diet works really well. I'm getting lots of protein, fiber, calcium, and all my vitamins. I just need to eat less of my diet.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That would make sense, what good is a diet if you eat too much of it.
Eh....I don't think your diet is good if you're gaining weight and complaining.....Just tell you that the only handicap mine had is that since it had no citrus I ran out of vitamin C so I had to take the tablets. But well, you do what you want.