Join our server on Discord

The war is far from over
Quote:I never knew it was FEARED...I thought "carbs" were the new enemy.
No, they're back to saying low calorie diets are the key, like I've been saying all along.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I never knew it was FEARED...I thought "carbs" were the new enemy.
No, they're back to saying low calorie diets are the key, like I've been saying all along.

And I continue to say that diets suck. Or maybe I just have lucky body chemistry.
My official weight for the close of vacation was 174, but that was before I took a massive dump today. How massive was it? I went into the bathroom three notches down on my belt, and I came out four notches down. Props go out to Fiber One and Shredded Wheat & Bran.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Uh, a little too much info there wise. But oddly(and grossly) enough, it does fit.
Wisemon Wrote:My official weight for the close of vacation was 174, but that was before I took a massive dump today. How massive was it? I went into the bathroom three notches down on my belt, and I came out four notches down. Props go out to Fiber One and Shredded Wheat & Bran.

That's it. I'm packing you off to Meat and Cake Camp. You need to start eating real food again and just FUCKING EXERCISE!