Join our server on Discord

Can we talk about shit?
Those are so much fun.

and for those who don't know these are brief definitions of the games I know.

snowball fights: just say something like tosses snow covered rock at next poster these are always fun cause you can use your imaginaton and do stuff like *pulls out snowballzooka Ver. 3.5 and fires at next poster*

Q&A: one poster asks a question and whoever answerw corrctly first get's too ask a question

ABC: you just go through the alphabet using a different digimon's name each time. example: Agumon. *next poster* Biyomon *next poster* Candlemon.

I don't know any others but this would be a great forum when you have nothing to talk about and just wanna have some fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol Well personally, I think a forum with such random things could be utterly pointless, but I'm just one member of our community! Keep posting your input, everybody.
Threads like that just seem to take up space and serve no real purpose. They are, however, a trade mark of just about every forum on the planet. Maybe such a forum is worth including...hmmm, i don't know how I feel about that now...
What's the problem? There have been whole forums that nobody posts in for months. This one would sure be more populated. And since it's utterly useless, it would be good to make a forum so those who don't want to see don't have to.
Also it'd be a good way to boost our post count! :p
Actually, Zephyr, just a quick comment on what you said.

There aren't really any significant forums that haven't been posted in for months. With the exception of a couple of the old RPG forums that were created before I even knew the DaD existed, the Donate section, and the Original Fiction section, every forum here has a fairly recent reply date. The longest inactivity time I see besides those is since December 3.

Alright, so it's a Games forum. lol Next time I see Boss, I'll talk to him about it!
*sighs**slowly sits in a corner* Last time you said the same and nothing has been done ever since....I wonder if 'I'll talk to Reo about it' is like 'We'll call you' when it's a job interview....
Well If you want to be honest all forums deserve their spam sections. But Its not like they do much. its basically a way to either let off steam or post something unrelated. Ranting solves nothing really accept making the person ranting feel better.

-Urinal Cake

Sorry I have come to this site ever since I stumbled upon it years ago but never checked the forums til now.
We have an Etc. section, don't we?
Yes we do. I even mod it.