Join our server on Discord

Can we talk about shit?
How about making a SPAM forum?
Maybe, but not many people like spam. Any comments from the outside world?
i'm the outside world i guess. if you mean stuff like links i think it would be ok. i would also think it ok if it was used to hold all the pointless topics. but not stuff like i love fries, and other pointless stuff
Veemon's Followers
Pointless topics usually just get deleted. Nobody usually replies to them because they're so random and odd. Basically there isn't much of a need for a SPAM forum.
I painfully agree. (literally)
I like spam, it tastes good.
I destest spam. It seems to breed. The main focus of this site is writing and drawing Digimon, and we can go off topic, however a spam forum is so far off topic that it's the equivilant of being shunted naked with your balls painted bule onto a train to Edinbourgh after the stagnight at Lands End. It detracts from the main focus of the board.
(claps hands)

well said.

...we arent talking about meat, are we?

That's a very... interesting... way of putting it.
That's why I ask to make it a different forum, for English guys that are having the 5 o'clock tea not be disturbed by rambuctious youngsters that only want to have fun and can't reach your excellency level.
BTW, all other Digimon hentai forums have a spam section.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:That's why I ask to make it a different forum, for English guys that are having the 5 o'clock tea not be disturbed by rambuctious youngsters that only want to have fun and can't reach your excellency level.

Okay, I'll be straightforward. I have no clue what you're trying to say. Create an forum just for random comments about nothing or for advertisements?
It's an interesting idea....
If you mean like random topics like "So, who thinks Barney should disappear forever?" Those go in the General Discussion forum, which is just a place for random discussion. And while we're Digimon-based, we have a special forum set aside for Digimon-only topics, even though those topics can go in the other forums. As far as I see, a spam forum would be for topics like "I like apple pie."
That is, unless you mean a place specifically to post links and stuff to different kinds of drawings and lemons. That's something that I could create an entire category for!
We haven't really had much of a problem with Spam so far, so it doesn't come to my immediate attention that one is necessary. If you really think one is needed, you can promote this topic and find several people that can give a significant reason for such a forum.

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:BTW, all other Digimon hentai forums have a spam section.

Well that's great and all, but one thing that everyone should understand is that while all of these Digimon Hentai sites (including the DaD) have the exact same root (Digimon Hentai), all of them are completely different sites. This is something that our last administrator went by as well.

In short, the "everyone else does it" kind of jump-on-the-bandwagon thing isn't something that we should go by, even though in some cases it can be useful. I'll see what the rest of our staff thinks.