Join our server on Discord

Can we talk about shit?
Hmm, a spam forum? That seems a little strange since a lot of those are just pointless ramblings but maybe a stickied topic in the general forum for spam. That might work.
I agree with mr. WOLFE, what do we need a spam forum for?
cant we just use the ETC forum for rndom stuff?
Well, in the SPAM forum would go stuff like writing a story with each post containing a word or a phrase, pillow fights, ask questions of some kind so the following member answers and asks too, that kinda thing.
Okay, I'm starting to understand that you don't mean random, out-of-the-blue comments. Could you put it a bit more clearly please, Zephyr?
I think that what you're talking about is a Games forum. "Make up a Lie About the Person Above You", "Digimon ABC", "Social Commentary" and other fun-filled games are what you're after, as far as I can gather.

Those I have no problem with. The sort of things I detest whole heartedly are usualy entitled "lol buttsecks".
Woo yeah those are fun :D
Wouldnt the General Chat section technically be this, then? That's the section where random, non-digimon subjects go, as well as the rant section, now isn't it?
But in those forums you need a topic, they just want a place where you can go for stuff like *throws snowball at next poster* those are alway fun.

P.S. I apoligize to whoever posts next.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(catches snowball and throws it back.) why?
Heh heh, the other members answer everything for me :D That's what I meant, shadowknight.