Join our server on Discord

Funny T-shirts
heh... That's not bad.
One of my favorites is one I saw in a Big Dogs catalog. It's probably here too, http://www.bigdogs.com/

"I'd like to care, but my give a damn's busted."

This site's also got some funny naughty shirts.
http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I know sb who will like that one too lol
And who would that be?...
Wisemon Wrote:"Your favorite band sucks."
That's perfect for you. You have it?
Quote:That's perfect for you. You have it?
No, I just saw somebody wearing it one day, and it pissed me off. I was about to go up to him and say, "The Offspring don't suck!" That's when I realized exactly how clever the t-shirt was.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Of course it works. A great shirt for you. you should find one.
Heh heh heh. They're all funny, though I'm not sure if I understood Anon's.
Oh yeah, like I said, I remember more.
Ahem. Gentlemen and sirs, let me introduce you the 'Alternative Hello Kitty show' *plays circus BGM*
It's an alternative clothing store that seems to pick on Hello Kittty all the time. Besides making her as a punk, with piercings and costumes and such, they have all sorts of fun stuff. These are my three favorites:
-A normal pic of Kitty but with cross eyes and blood spurting from a shot in her head. The legend under it: 'Bye Kitty'.
-A pic of Kitty's face with a line instead of nose (try to imagine it). The legend under it: 'Hello Titty'
-My absolute favorite: A pic of Kitty with a turd as a hat, another in her left hand, a turd pic on her T-shirt and another turd in the floor. The legend under it: 'Hello Shitty'
funniest tee?
well, there was a time when I watched a busload of tourists pass by, then it made a pit-stop a few meters away. some people went out to "use some trees". one of them was a lady in a white t-shirt with the Legend: B.I.T.C.H. on it, I only noticed how funny it was, when I read the words underneath the B.I.T.C.H.:
Babe In Total Control of Herself
As a person who plays multiplayer RPGs, this slogan on a T-Shrt from VGCats caught my eye:

"How I mine for fish?" (Thanks for the correction, Blue Rover)

And for non-slogan T-shirts, a red mushroom from Super Mario. Below the mushroom, an arrow pointing straight down.
Blackout12 Wrote:As a person who plays multiplayer RPGs, this slogan on a T-Shrt from VGCats caught my eye:

"How do I mine for fish?"

And for non-slogan T-shirts, a red mushroom from Super Mario. Below the mushroom, an arrow pointing straight down.

its "how i mine for fish"
Veemon's Followers
ive also seen a shirt with a rough drwing of a prick with eyes and stick-legs and arms saying in one pannel each:
"my best friend is a pussy"
"I piss through my head"
"I dont get why they scratch me all the time..."
"I have two balls in case of a surprise game..."
I forgot the others.