Join our server on Discord

Funny T-shirts
Just a while ago, I was wandering around the city and saw it in an alternative clothing store.
A common tanktop, nothing special, that read 'Mirame los ojos, no las tetas'. In lunfardo (Argentine slang) it means:' Lookat my eyes, not at my tits'
Together with the 'Who farted?' T-shirt you can see in many films, what is the funniest T-shirt you've seen? I'm sure that I can come up with more stuff, but right now I'm laughing at that one...
The best t-shirt that I've seen reads "I (Heart) Lesbians"
I know sb who will like that one too lol
The best t-shirt message I've seen:

"Your favorite band sucks."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think the best one I've honestly seen is one that was worn by David Spade in 'Joe Dirt'; "I Choked Linda Loveless"

Classic xD
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/58f5/

"Bow down to me, for I am root."
I always thought "This isn't a beer belly. It's a tank for a well oiled sex machine" was pretty funny.

That and Spongebob Hemppants
well the funnist tee i'v seen would be the one that said don't laugh your ass off because i won't pick it up.
Veemon's Followers
*ponders*

I kinda like my "worldslaziestninja" t-shirt. More annoying than funny, because there are no spaces or punctuation, so some (most, actually) people have problems seeing that it says "world's laziest ninja." They keep asking me what "slaziest" means. I've also had the dean misread it as saying "worlds SLEAZIEST ninja." Oh dear...

My friend has an Astroboy shirt that he bought in Japan. There's lots of wacky stuff on that.
I think it'd be pretty funny to find a T-Shirt that on the front said, "I've got wood." and then on the back is a lumberjack winking, giving a thumbs up, holding a log, and standing on a pile of lumber and underneath the picture are words saying, "What? What did you think I meant?"