Join our server on Discord

Poll: Natural or fake?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fake
0%
0 0%
Natural
80.00%
16 80.00%
Eh...both are fine by me
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Natural or fake?
their just gonna need back surgery sooner at that size..
Shadowknight, if your gophers actually make their way to me, I'm going to fuck them.
oh- please, DO send them, I havent screwed anything for weeks.
anyway, boobs will be boobs, I hope I get to touch one, any day now- a lady WILL pass by my place...
Spread rumors that your castle is a vampire's. That'll get one there. Probally a stupid one but it'll still be one.
heyyy...
youve got something going on here...
I'll make it look like a tourist atraction- and- and- maybe I'll start with a sign that says "Ct. Vladislav Dracula's REAL castle. do not enter" on the front.
*woooooooooo... I'm so excited!*
See, I was right. Just watch out for blond american girls named buffy, or other vampire slayers.
Buffy? okay, I'll just have to avoid all blonds, cuz I dont know how she looks like, and- WHAT!? Vampire slayers!? hold on-
*one day, i(it's already been a week since Gunter mentioned an actual vampires castle in a pub- which spread like an epidemic.) Gunter was in the living room reading a book on the anatomy of the human body... when-*
Buffy: (outside the gate) hm, this must be the place Hello!? is anyone here!?
Gunter: (looks out the window) hey! someone was actually stupid enough to believe the rumors! she's hot- I'd better get a load-on on those breasts- STAT! Hold on! I'm coming!
*later*
Gunter: what is it -er... ms.-
Buffy: -it's buffy.
Gunter: -Buffy. uhm, can I ask you a question?
Buffy: what?
Gunter: (points at her boobs) are those real?
*SMACK!!!*
Gunter: OUCH! hey- what did you slap me for!?
Buffy: you- stupid- vampire- vermin- SCUM!!! (charges at him with a wooden stake)
Gunter: AHHHHH!!! (knocks the stake away, only to get kicked in the balls) -oomf! (drops to his knees) I...am not... a vampire...
Buffy: WHAT!? well, youre still a dirty perv!
Gunter: I was just curious! bitch!
*back to the present*
brrr.... I'm getting woried.
Personally I like little natural ones myself
When it comes to size they have to be at least big enough to grab and squeeze but anything past that is a waste.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah, abnormally huge tits are a big turn-off.
Right, right, women must come with handles at various places.... I think I'm half joking and half serious. Or should I call them "Knobs."