Join our server on Discord

Poll: Natural or fake?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fake
0%
0 0%
Natural
80.00%
16 80.00%
Eh...both are fine by me
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Natural or fake?
I've heard some guys saying they like big breasts whether they are natural or not. I've heard guys saying they prefer little natural ones than big implants. So I would like to hear from you real men: what are your tastes?
Natural, for God sakes. There's something... wrong with spending time and money on surgery to get your breasts enlarged.
Natural, I hate fake anything.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i think adding some size to ones breast is a worrying a bit to much about how they look.

they can use that money for something more usefull like helping poor people.

not very atracted to ladies anymore =p . (random comment)
Veemon's Followers
Natural.... not all breasts don't have to be big to be attractive.
mowgly Wrote:i think adding some size to ones breast is a worrying a bit to much about how they look.

they can use that money for something more usefull like helping poor people.

not very atracted to ladies anymore =p . (random comment)

Attracted to women but agrees anyway. Help the poor: don't get breast implants!
Hoooooooooooo....! Haven't seen such unanimity in a while.....! So, guys, then what do you think when you see those lingerie ads and so many stuff like that with women that clearly have implants? So for you they're not as attractive as the mastermind publicist first thought?
Quote:There's something... wrong with spending time and money on surgery to get your breasts enlarged.
*nods* And there's something wrong also on how the surgically enlarged breasts look like.
The other day (that's why this came to mind) in the news there were saying that there was a new Miss Playboy. She pranced forward with a see-through dress (it was noon :roll: ) and coulnd't help but see how odd she looked. She had perfectly hemispherical breasts, totally unmoving, that kinda looked like a costume. You know, natural ones are usually "flattish" in the upper part and "pointish" in the nipple when standing (though the shape vary from woman to woman, all follow this rule to some extent) and the bigger they are, the more they move. So I wondered how guys can like something so unnatural (not to mention that they say they're cold and hard) since you see in the TV, etc. how they drool for those stuff. But seems real men have a bigger brain.
Quote:they can use that money for something more usefull like helping poor people.
Oh, so what you think is, better give that money to the poor *shrugs* Well, it's odd but it could be.
Quote:But [it] seems real men have a bigger brain.
I'm going to remember those words for a very long time.
I was talking compared to the ones in the TV. Don't get so happy.
Ah! But you've also made an apt comparison to most of my male peers, so I do get to be overly happy.