Join our server on Discord

Poll: Natural or fake?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fake
0%
0 0%
Natural
80.00%
16 80.00%
Eh...both are fine by me
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Natural or fake?
*deep blush* I'm one of the three people who voted for the third option... :oops: :oops: :oops: it just feels so wrong to judge what other people think are okay, they have their reasons... but personally, yes, I believe that it is just a waste of cash to get boob jobs, just because youre not sattisfied with how you look... but dont listen to me! I have no experience with these stuff whatsoever... I mean- instead of wasting money on getting boob-jobs, why not donate it to the poor... or to the DaD? *sigh*, I guess I only picked the third option 'cuz I've never really made contact with a woman before, I've only seen pictures, read articles, watched movies... read lemons... but the real thing? I cant even tell the difference between a natural rack or an artificial one, *sigh* I hate being me...
aw you shouldn't feel bad with yourself it's generally a matter of lotsa people being near you that make you happy and ok with yourself. that's very difficult to find. A group of people that can make you happy of being yourself, if your more inteligent its much more difficult.
Veemon's Followers
No problem, I'm pretty sure I can't tell the difference. The only way I could be sure is if I went up asked every woman I saw.
awww, that would be so much easier! I'd try it if women werent so scarce around these parts... but if I happen to meet any, I'll ask them "Hey, are those real?" as soon as possible! I'm so excited!!! lol
kay- I dont go out much, and I dont watch TV often, what's going on out there?
Quote: I guess I only picked the third option 'cuz I've never really made contact with a woman before, I've only seen pictures, read articles, watched movies... read lemons... but the real thing? I cant even tell the difference between a natural rack or an artificial one,

ya same here. now i'm not a dork. i'm the guy who is always brooding over something. but i'm not goth eather.

Quote:awww, that would be so much easier! I'd try it if women werent so scarce around these parts... but if I happen to meet any, I'll ask them "Hey, are those real?" as soon as possible! I'm so excited!!!

tell me when you get slapped lol
Veemon's Followers
Here you got something that might change your minds, you three:

http://www.phpshopxml.com/client/laphrod...D3643S.jpgThese things could NEVER be natural.
And self quoting, here's the difference:
Quote:The other day (that's why this came to mind) in the news there were saying that there was a new Miss Playboy. She pranced forward with a see-through dress (it was noon ) and coulnd't help but see how odd she looked. She had perfectly hemispherical breasts, totally unmoving, that kinda looked like a costume. You know, natural ones are usually "flattish" in the upper part and "pointish" in the nipple when standing (though the shape vary from woman to woman, all follow this rule to some extent) and the bigger they are, the more they move. So I wondered how guys can like something so unnatural (not to mention that they say they're cold and hard) since you see in the TV, etc
:shock: Okay! now I know what fake ones look like, but how do they feel? if any girl passes by I'll ask if "Are those thing real?" AND Im gonna ask "may I grope them?", *sigh* still none right now.
-now why would I get slapped? :?: :?
I don't know either, but like I said they say they're harder and cold. Just in case, go to a plastic surgeon and ask him to let you touch the implants, and then imagine how would they feel under the skin.
Oh, I guess I could let you touch mine *imagines that dialogue if I was walking around with Unknown lol * but to be more polite, try to see if they bounce. If they do, they're natural; if they're big and don't bounce, they're fake.
"let me touch yours?" that's probably the nicest thing anyone on the opposite gender ever said to me! not that I've met many girls. okay, I'm going to the surgeon as soon as I stop hating the other romanians, then I just have to fix the drawbridge, then I can drive to town, and look for a plastic surgeon, then- hold on...implants? you mean the silicon thingys?
ooookaaaayyy... if that doesnt work, I'm stickin' to plan A. lol
bounce... kay, I'll pay more attention to those details. thanks! :D
Quote:"let me touch yours?" that's probably the nicest thing anyone on the opposite gender ever said to me!
Heh heh. I got quite some replies like that