Join our server on Discord

Poll: Natural or fake?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fake
0%
0 0%
Natural
80.00%
16 80.00%
Eh...both are fine by me
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Natural or fake?
OK ^_^; So your peers like that artificial stuff? I have no idea how males think, and the only breasts I like to look at are mine, but I think this way: I wouldn't like a guy with big muscles that were actually fake.....*gets bluish* Just imagine Schwarzenegger or some guy like that that had fake muscles....*shudders*
Quote:Just imagine Schwarzenegger or some guy like that that had fake muscles....*shudders*
He did have fake muscles (steroids). That's why his testicles are shriveled and he's all flabby now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, but I was talking about if his muscles were all implants *shudder*
OK, Zephyr, here's the analogy:

Breast implants:Steroids::Breasts:Muscles.

Steroids are the breast implants of muscles.
Quote:Steroids are the breast implants of muscles.
That's what I meant.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Oh, so what you think is, better give that money to the poor *shrugs* Well, it's odd but it could be.

ah yeah i know what you mean that some people treated like that get very lazy don't do much stuff after and get very dependent .
Its common seeing drunk people on the streets asking for money just to keep on drinking.
i didn't say give money more like food and medicine in poor countries , and in my country mmm =/ its much more difficult cause getting books to study won't help them much if they don't look kinda poor(something that happens here) cause they won't give them i decent job =/.
its common seeing drunk people on the streets that ask for money just to keep on drinking.
Veemon's Followers
Anyway, back to the fake breasts... And steroids. Yea... Anything fake like that is plain wrong. I also believe that there is too big of breasts. Anyody ever heard the song Itty Bitty Titties? If not, pm me and I can send you the song on msn/aim... And the steroids... Muscley people are grotesque (sp?) imo. And Steroids are stupid to do anyway. They give you man-boobs, shrink your testicles, make you pissy all the time, and just about the opposite of all that for women... No point in it. Natural all the way... Well, maybe not all the way... *Shudders as he thinks of Without a Paddle*
Quote:Breast implants:Steroids::Breasts:Muscles.

Steroids are the breast implants of muscles.
Though I understand your point, muscles are still real flesh and they feel warm. And yeah,
Quote: They give you man-boobs, shrink your testicles, make you pissy all the time, and just about the opposite of all that for women... No point in it
......no point in exchanging genitals for muscles *shudders*
Quote:Anyody ever heard the song Itty Bitty Titties? If not, pm me and I can send you the song on msn/aim...
No I haven't.
Quote:Well, maybe not all the way... *Shudders as he thinks of Without a Paddle *
Eh, what's that?

Quote:Its common seeing drunk people on the streets asking for money just to keep on drinking.
i didn't say give money more like food and medicine in poor countries , and in my country mmm =/ its much more difficult cause getting books to study won't help them much if they don't look kinda poor(something that happens here) cause they won't give them i decent job =/.
*sigh* Yeah, I know, we're both from the Third World after all :roll: Poor people are not only poor cuz they don't have money, they're also cuz they can't administrate it. All those poor people you see in our countries, well, give them a million dollars and in a month they'll be poor again. I remember one time when I was a kid that a little girl about my age came asking for money wetting under the rain. My mother got all soft and practically forced me to give her my old umbrella, that was old but still had some use left. The next week, the same girl came again under the rain and without umbrella....Or when you see that with the money they get they go and buy a little bottle of Coke and French fries instead of good food....
*sigh* Anyway, look at this!!!!! Somebody voted for the last option!!!! Heheheh, I wonder if he'll come out?
Hmm? Two people. I guess they won't say anything with the rest of us. Not much of a surprise I guess. Most of the people here are the normal posters and can easily gang up on them. Come'on I'm intersted if they have any comment, no matter what it is, even if they don't have one.
Wouldn't natural breasts feel better? But fake ones are usally for show not for use.