Join our server on Discord

Disconnected from all that you know-Why?
you'd be suprised
Veemon's Followers
so... youre sad cuz the road rovers were cancelled ten years ago?
ummm no. i dont even know what your talking about. in case you missed it, i've been wanting to kill myself for 8 years. i've also been to all the continants in non-coummist areas. my arm still hurts from all the shots they give you.
Veemon's Followers
oh wow! you want to kill yourself too?
sigh, weve got something in common, I been thinking of jumping down the terrace since 12 years ago... then I found this site.
Quote:I dont know whether I should be happy, scared, surprised, confused!
were you two- Steady or something?
Steady? You learn a new word everyday. Yeah, the only times you actually realize what's going on btw Unknown and me is when he gets jealous or there's another suitor around.
Oh, that reminds me to make another post in your thread.
Yeah I really shouldn't but I do anyway. Heh heh.
Quote:Yeah I really shouldn't but I do anyway. Heh heh.

*if looks could kill, Unknown would be six feet under right now* Why did I end up with you, anyway?
I meant I shouldn't be jealous after everything that's happened but I am because it's a normal reaction.
Yeah, you must be the only person in the world that doesn't love her girlfriend but gets jealous whenever there's another guy around anyway.
PS And the word 'normal' just doesn't exist in our relationship.
I know I did something again and I might know what but I think we should save the board the trouble and just talk this over on Yahoo.