Digiartists' Domain Community!
Disconnected from all that you know-Why? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Disconnected from all that you know-Why? (/showthread.php?tid=4346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Disconnected from all that you know-Why? - Wisemon - 11-07-2005

Where's Unknown and Zephyr? I sent Unknown an email, but I haven't heard back yet, and Zephyr usually posts over the weekend. They're two of the biggest posters, and without them, the board is starting to go stale. :(

- Anonmon - 11-07-2005

Excellent question.

- Zephyr of Darkness - 11-08-2005

Yo, I'm here, and glad that you missed me! (yeah, I saw this after I mailed you :P) Well, two reasons: one, I had an exam today; two, the biggest Yankee monster was here with his minions on Friday and Saturday, so I didn't dare go outside home (remember I don't have a computer) just in case there was another of those "terrorist attacks"(plus Buenos Aires was a total mess of people marching for him to go away, even if nothing had happened). Ok, next time, I guess I'll tell before I leave (if I can).

But about Unknown, I wish I knew what happened. I haven't met him in the chat or answered my mails or anything either. He simply dissappeared. And you know, one of the last times we met, he finally showed me his face, so I was sure sth very unusual was gonna happen.

Anyway.....no, we didn't escape together to an island far away from the rest of the world, and the last time we met we didn't discuss or anything, so I guess he didn't commit lover's suicide or anything. (Gawd, forgive me <.<). In any case I hope too he comes back soon...and bring gifts.

- Harie Krauzer - 11-08-2005

What? are you guys planning on running away to some remote island then?

- Zephyr of Darkness - 11-09-2005

Eh.....no. (But it would be cool, wouldn't it? Since we disappeared together....)
*sigh* Wonder what happened to him.......I'm really, really, really worried.....He never went away for so long....... :cry:

- Anonmon - 11-09-2005

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Yo, I'm here, and glad that you missed me! (yeah, I saw this after I mailed you :P) Well, two reasons: one, I had an exam today; two, the biggest Yankee monster was here with his minions on Friday and Saturday, so I didn't dare go outside home (remember I don't have a computer) just in case there was another of those "terrorist attacks"(plus Buenos Aires was a total mess of people marching for him to go away, even if nothing had happened). Ok, next time, I guess I'll tell before I leave (if I can).

Get GWB while he's near you!

- Wisemon - 11-09-2005

Quote:Get GWB while he's near you!
No, wrong move. It's better to have the puppet in charge than the puppeteer. The puppeteer is worse.

- Wisemon - 11-10-2005

He's alive and well!

Quote:For any of you that haven't seen me anywhere, I have an explaination; My net is down and so is my phone. Give me a few days (maybe this friday) and I'll be back and I'll have a lot of catch up to do around places. I'll be back soon.

- Zephyr of Darkness - 11-10-2005

Oh, dannasama, you're OK! *drops on her knees* Oh, thank goodness he's fine!
*slowly gets up and lightly touches her sickle*
But not for too long......
Oh yeah, when he comes back, can you leave us alone? It's for your own good.......
Quote:Get GWB while he's near you!
These are the times when I wish I was the real Zephyr of Darkness... At the very least, my country has not joined the ALCA....for now....

- Harie Krauzer - 11-10-2005

Well that's comforting to know he is okay.