Join our server on Discord

Disconnected from all that you know-Why?
*is playing catch up* Is there any reason why I like this board so much?
I'm suprised I'm liked this much. Besides by wise and zeph.
Who says I like you?!
You fool!!!!!!!!!!!*grabs him by the neck like Homer Simpson does with Bart* You kept me worried sick for almost two weeks, not knowing what happened to you!!!!!! But at last, at last you came back to us....*hugs him by the neck and kisses him* I was so alone without you.....and you know, I didn't go out with anyone else these days....I wish I could be sure about the same of you!!!!!!!!*grabs him by the neck again and slaps him on the shoulder* Please, don't worry me so much again......*hugs his back and pets his cheek*......you get me so mad!!!!!!! *shoves him to the floor* But now we're back together again, we have a lot to catch up, don't we? *leans over him and kisses him again*

PS We have a love-hate relationship.
PS2 Love is on my side. Hate is on my side. And his side?.........not even I know.
What's on my side? I don't really know myself but I do know I try not to mess up.
I dont know whether I should be happy, scared, surprised, confused!
were you two- Steady or something?
talk about obsseive-conpulsive. and i thought i had it bad....
nice to see you again i was getting worried the the board would be abandend (i hate to use spellcheaka.exe so sue me for mispellings. oh wait, you can't.)
Veemon's Followers
...... welcome back anyway! I only know you from reading your posts, but welcome back all the same! lol
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I dont know whether I should be happy, scared, surprised, confused!
were you two- Steady or something?
You could say that. Plus my posts are really the only way you can know me, that's why I'm called unknown. I keep everything a secret. :)
And don't worry rover I'll be here for awhile like everyone else who comes here normally.
lol thats so intimidaing... the great Unknown.... wooooooo.... lol
my name tells more about me than everyone thinks
Veemon's Followers
youre a sad road rover?